Windows 10: How bar applications...transparent

Discus and support How bar applications...transparent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I see many themes with bar applications trasparent, but i dont understand in which way i can obtain this Thank Hispa 57143 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hispanico, Jul 22, 2016.

1. hispanico Win User

How bar applications...transparent

I see many themes with bar applications trasparent, but i dont understand in which way i can obtain this

Thank
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Jul 22, 2016
  2. ChrisB786 Win User

Will Microsoft ever bring back the aero glass theme for windows 10?

Thanks for the info. So is there a way to make the title bar transparent too without using a 3rd party application? Thanks

ChrisB786, Jul 22, 2016
  3. E71 - search bar problem

Hi,

I like to know if any E71 owners face the same problem that I am having with search bar.

The search bar appears in these applications -- "Maps", "Help", "English Dictionary", "Chinese Dictionary"".

Say, if I open "Maps", select "Options > Favourites". You will see that the search bar (above the "select" ) is not displayed correctly. The search bar is "transparent", I can see the previous screen beneath the search bar. By right is should not be "transparent".

This problem also appear in other applications that have search bar.

My E71 specification:-

Model: E71-1(26)

Firmware: 110.07.127 09-10-2208 RM346

Thanks.

mecool2008, Jul 22, 2016
  4. hispanico Win User

Uhmmm its impossible or my request is out ?

Thank
    Hispa

hispanico, Jul 23, 2016
Thema:

1. How bar applications...transparent - Similar Threads - bar applications transparent

2. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  3. UWP applications with transparency issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    UWP applications with transparency issues: After some update in the way, my MS Store has stopped working, and I've to reinstall windows over the old installation. But now, all applications from UWP have issues when the transparency effect is ON. Curiously, the control panel, taskbar and start menu is ok at all. Take...
  4. My applications are transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    My applications are transparent: Sometimes if i open up an application and another one i got see the application through the other as if it had a transparent effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-applications-are-transparent/42e6c4fa-ceff-4d65-971f-af457b1102dd
  5. Task bar turning transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar turning transparent: [IMG] Hi, usually my taskbar looks like this: https://preview.redd.it/ym02jrjrihz51.png?width=1153&format=png&auto=webp&s=1033ed31d609c77286583adcf98abd12bf885bba But when I change my convertible into tablet mode and return back to standard mode, the taskbar turns...
  6. How to make win 10 title bars transparent

How to make win 10 title bars transparent: HI everyone. My name is Rick. I just registered today. I've been trying to make my title bars transparent on and off for a few years. Is there a registry tweak available? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Windows 10 version 2004 build 19033.1 145298
  7. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  8. Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.

Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.: I've fairly recently gotten a new computer with Windows 10. Some of the applications I install will look transparent (with only the border being visible) or pitch black when they are opened. They can be fully interacted with, and aren't on another display or anything. It's a...
  9. Transparent control bar

Transparent control bar: Hi, how I can make the control bar of every program that i open into a transparent bar like in this photos: [ATTACH]Then: [ATTACH]I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparent-control-bar/a7b1f9bc-d6b1-4ffb-baed-eff817fd9d8e
  10. Applications will start but they appear transparent

Applications will start but they appear transparent: Hello everyone, So I've been having this problem for a long time, where I would start game applications like Epic Launcher or Battle.net and they show up in task manager but not on my desktop. Now I have tried to move my applications just in case windows detects 2 monitors...