How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

Discus and support How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018.

1. MeAndMyComputer Win User

When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested in and I like to record the source of the information.

What's been happening for a while is the hyperlink color mode isn't blue anymore

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? [​IMG]

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018
  2. jpeacemax Win User

How to adjust Hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10?

How do I adjust the hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10? The Hyperlink is bright yellow and I can't read it. I went to the high contrast settings and can not change the color from yellow to blue. It only gives me options to completely
    change all my colors. Is there a way to just change the hyperlink color in windows 10 without changing all the other texts and background colors?

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
  3. jpeacemax Win User

Okay this is kinda awesome.

• If you go to Personalization then click on colors and then go down to High contrast settings it said Hyperlinks in bright yellow.
    • Now it is Blue! How did this happen?
    • I reread your post and decided to try some more themes as you suggested.
    • This time I went to Themes under Personalization and clicked on Theme settings I selected Windows 10 under Windows Default Themes.
    • I have a blue hyperlink. I tested it in other programs like Java-Eclipse and all the hyperlinks are blue.
    • Woohoo! Thank you!

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? a193d5bf-c040-4e5a-9e80-640fc5f1b0ec.jpg

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
  4. jpeacemax Win User

The problem i am having is that if i select one of the high contrast themes they change every color of text and back ground. I realy like the "none" setting colors but it does not let me change the color of the hyperlink. The hyperlink is bright yellow with
    a white background. I cant change it under the "none" setting and the high contrast settings make all the texts hard to read. In windows 7 the hyperlinks were blue. How do i just change the hyperlink to blue?

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? - Similar Threads - adjust hyperlink color

2. My computer can not boot and shut down properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can not boot and shut down properly: My computer is not starting up and shutting down properly. At first the system started up correctly but I was strangely redirected to a screen that asked me to sign out and sign in again for Windows to work properly I did just that and it was successful. After like 10...
  3. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  4. How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Boot Log in Windows 10: [IMG] Booting the computer system involves loading an operating system from the various boot devices like drivers, network, and USB drives when the computer is switched on. Once the startup sequence finishes loading the operating system, the system hardware will be [...]...
  5. How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In this post, we will see what is the bootres.dll file in the Windows 10 OS and where is it located. We will also see how to fix or replace a corrupted bootres.dll file that may prevent you from booting [...] This post How to fix corrupted bootres.dll file in...
  6. How do you exclude files from a system image backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do you exclude files from a system image backup?: Does anyone know if this works in Windows 10: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pre...80819(v=ws.10) or if there is a different way to exclude folders from a system image created with the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) feature? 115940
  7. How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( )

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover a replaced notepad file? (Important file:( ): TL;DR I opened a notepad that I have, clicked save as and then saved it with the same name in the same directory(i.e replaced it). Can I recover the previous version of the note pad? full story: I reset my windows. after that, I get a problem where my notepad files that...
  8. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...
  9. One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One of the users on my laptop cannot connect to Wifi, the others can: One of the user accounts (with administrator privileges) on my Lenovo laptop shows the wifi network that I use (it is a neighbourhood wifi network) as Limited and the network login page will not come up and the internet is not available. However, other accounts on the same...
  10. Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC to factory settings: How do I keep Windows 10?: It looks like I am going to need to reset my desktop PC to it's original factory settings, due to a serious infection, which I cannot resolve by any other means. The PC came with Windows 8 installed, and I got the free upgrade to Windows 10 in the usual way. As the system...