Windows 10: How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

Discus and support How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018.

1. How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested in and I like to record the source of the information.

What's been happening for a while is the hyperlink color mode isn't blue anymore

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? [​IMG]

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Aug 4, 2018
  2. jpeacemax Win User

How to adjust Hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10?

How do I adjust the hyperlink color in the high contrast settings in windows 10? The Hyperlink is bright yellow and I can't read it. I went to the high contrast settings and can not change the color from yellow to blue. It only gives me options to completely
    change all my colors. Is there a way to just change the hyperlink color in windows 10 without changing all the other texts and background colors?

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
  3. jpeacemax Win User

Okay this is kinda awesome.

• If you go to Personalization then click on colors and then go down to High contrast settings it said Hyperlinks in bright yellow.
    • Now it is Blue! How did this happen?
    • I reread your post and decided to try some more themes as you suggested.
    • This time I went to Themes under Personalization and clicked on Theme settings I selected Windows 10 under Windows Default Themes.
    • I have a blue hyperlink. I tested it in other programs like Java-Eclipse and all the hyperlinks are blue.
    • Woohoo! Thank you!

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? a193d5bf-c040-4e5a-9e80-640fc5f1b0ec.jpg

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
  4. jpeacemax Win User

The problem i am having is that if i select one of the high contrast themes they change every color of text and back ground. I realy like the "none" setting colors but it does not let me change the color of the hyperlink. The hyperlink is bright yellow with
    a white background. I cant change it under the "none" setting and the high contrast settings make all the texts hard to read. In windows 7 the hyperlinks were blue. How do i just change the hyperlink to blue?

jpeacemax, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue? - Similar Threads - adjust hyperlink color

2. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  3. How to adjust color tone warmer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to adjust color tone warmer?: I would like to know on how to adjust color tone warmer under window 7Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-color-tone-warmer/d60823a0-5d1b-42fb-af49-86d945d2c59f
  4. how do i adjust the colors on my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i adjust the colors on my screen: how do i adjust the color on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-adjust-the-colors-on-my-screen/9aab2492-fd86-4f58-a022-6458f4a7a257
  5. Remote Desktop Color Depth - how to adjust

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Color Depth - how to adjust: Hi, I'm attempting to increase the color depth of a remote connection but not getting anywhere. Google offers two suggestions: 1) On the RD Session Host server, open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration. To open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration, click Start,...
  6. Remote Desktoip Color Depth - how to adjust

in Windows 10 Support
    Remote Desktoip Color Depth - how to adjust: Hi, I'm attempting to increase the color depth of a remote connection but not getting anywhere. Google offers two suggestions: 1) On the RD Session Host server, open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration. To open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration, click Start,...
  7. How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

in Browsers and Email
    How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?: When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested in and I like to record the source of the information. What's been happening for a while is the hyperlink color mode isn't...
  8. Color adjustment

Color adjustment: Help! I've made a total mess of the color settings trying to get a better image. I'd be better off if I could put them back to the original settings. Can anyone tell me How to reset the color setting without messing anything else up?...
  9. How to Adjust Desktop Element's Colors in Dark Theme?

How to Adjust Desktop Element's Colors in Dark Theme?: I enabled the dark theme and I really like the way it looks. I'm just trying to tweak it to my own preferences. I found 2 places in the registry where I thought the adjustments would work, but they have no effect. The second folder is just above the seleced folder at...
  10. How to adjust toolbar background color

in Windows 10 Support
    How to adjust toolbar background color: Hello How can I set the background color of my tool bar. I don't like the black one Screenpresso Cloud Martin 14910

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper links always blue