Windows 10: How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?

Discus and support How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro is currently Version 1607 (OS Build 1493.1715). When I pin new folders in File Managers Quick Access directory, their names appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RetiredEngineer, Sep 13, 2017.

1. How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?

My Windows 10 Pro is currently Version 1607 (OS Build 1493.1715).

When I pin new folders in File Managers Quick Access directory, their names appear in no particular order. Is there a way to alphabetize this listing?

:)

RetiredEngineer, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Catbill Win User

Can't we sort Quick Access items?

In File Explorer, I want the items appearing under Quick Access to be sorted alphabetically. However, "sort" is grayed out.

Further down the list in the sidebar, items under "This PC" can be sorted. Why in the world is this not possible for Quick Access?

Catbill, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Can't unpin FTP location from Quick Access

I have tried to highlight multiple objects on the Quick Access List and can't do it. How are you doing it?

Click quick access and open it in windows explorer then select the items (not in sidebar) using ctrl

Anpr22 and Carlos -- many thanks! I was trying to do it in the sidebar and that is why it wasn't working. I now have that pesky ftp site off my pinned list. Many thanks again!!!

MatthewBov, Sep 13, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?

cereberus, Sep 13, 2017
Thema:

How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"?

1. How Can I Alphabetize List Of Items Pinned To "Quick Access"? - Similar Threads - Alphabetize List Items

2. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?: I've found some discussions on that dated 6-7 years ago. There were no reasonable solutions provided then. I guess it's time to re-open the discussion and maybe do something about it?So, my question is...How or rather when I'll be able to:1 Right-click an item in the Quick...
  3. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?: I've found some discussions on that dated 6-7 years ago. There were no reasonable solutions provided then. I guess it's time to re-open the discussion and maybe do something about it?So, my question is...How or rather when I'll be able to:1 Right-click an item in the Quick...
  4. How can I rename items in Quick Access folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Items pinned to Quick access are showing twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Items pinned to Quick access are showing twice: Items pinned in quick access recently stopped appearing on the sidebar under Home. Instead, they appear in this block on the left. For a brief time they actually appeared in the old location as well, but now they only appear in this block.I like Quick access, and just want...
  6. How can I remove this item form Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this item form Quick Access?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1vm27/how_can_i_remove_this_item_form_quick_access/
  7. Pinning an Item to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pinning an Item to Quick Access: Is there a way to pin a removable drive to Quick Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinning-an-item-to-quick-access/40ce39e6-f581-4bb1-bdc3-08c17a93cb0f
  8. How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?: Hey guys Can someone please tell me how I can remove specific pinned items from left side quick access menu? Also how to remove certain pinned items from the left side "This PC" list Thanks for any help. 135943
  9. Can i separate quick access from explore list to taskbar pinned list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i separate quick access from explore list to taskbar pinned list?: it's really getting annoying that i can't see any of the recent used files list as i have too many pinned list, can i have a separate list for task bar pinned list and quick access list in explorer? 15669
  10. sorting Quick Access alphabetic

in Windows 10 Support
    sorting Quick Access alphabetic: hey guys, we all (i think) use Quick Access infile explorer, right? Is there a possibility to sort the files in Quick Access alphabetic? thanks Jeff 26960

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alphabetize access pinned list

2. alphabetize quick access windows 10

3. how to alphabetize quick access folders

4. how to alphabetize pin to list,
  5. quick access alphabetize