Windows 10: How can I bypass splash and login screens?

Discus and support How can I bypass splash and login screens? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Previous versions of Windows I have installed from disc. When it came to the question of creating a password I left that blank and the computer booted... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lbeck, Aug 17, 2015.

1. lbeck Win User

How can I bypass splash and login screens?

Previous versions of Windows I have installed from disc. When it came to the question of creating a password I left that blank and the computer booted to the desktop.

In my new version of 10 I get a pretty picture which requires me to click on an icon at the bottom to get to the login screen. I enter a PW that I think I must have used to install 10. That works, but I now have clicks that I don't want or need.

My computer is home use with zero need for security. Is there some way to at least eliminate one of those two screens? Ideally it would be nice to boot to the desktop.

Thanks,

Lee

:)

lbeck, Aug 17, 2015

2. How can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

<Original title: Bypass login Page>

how can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

Jim R. Monroe, Aug 17, 2015
  3. drbob47 Win User
    How can I bypass Windows 10 Login page?

I have followed these instructions several times, without success. The login screen doesn't appear for a few times, but then suddenly it appears again, wanting a password. I have noticed that in My Accounts, you are asked whether you should have to sign
    in if you have been away from the computer. Several times I have chosen Never, and each time the system defaults later to requiring a sign-in. There must be a software problem.

drbob47, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. How can I bypass splash and login screens? - Similar Threads - bypass splash login

2. Can I bypass a login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I bypass a login screen?: I've got an old PC from 2016 I believe that was passed down to me from my grandpa, he told me it was a friends that gave it to him cause he needed a new one, turns out he never actually used it and when he moved he gave it to me. I never used it either but I just pulled it...
  3. Can I bypass a login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I bypass a login screen?: I've got an old PC from 2016 I believe that was passed down to me from my grandpa, he told me it was a friends that gave it to him cause he needed a new one, turns out he never actually used it and when he moved he gave it to me. I never used it either but I just pulled it...
  4. Can I bypass a login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can you bypass the pre-login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can you bypass the pre-login screen: I hate that screen (pretty as it is) because it is often non-responsive to clicks. I have click in its center get to the login screen. I am fine to have login because my wife shares the computer so she might want to get to her login. How to start with the login screen? 172913
  6. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  7. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  8. How can I bypass the login and lock screen palaver?

How can I bypass the login and lock screen palaver?: 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 On my older PC I followed instructions which were given on this forum, but I have forgotten them. Can someone help please? 151623
  9. How can I bypass the login and lock screen palaver?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I bypass the login and lock screen palaver?: 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 On my older PC I followed instructions which were given on this forum, but I have forgotten them. Can someone help please? 151623
  10. No options to login at Splash Screen

No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...