Windows 10: How can I change picture in the login screen

Discus and support How can I change picture in the login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot find how to change/add picture to the login screen? Any tips? 17509 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by selsmoran, Aug 18, 2015.

1. selsmoran Win User

How can I change picture in the login screen

Cannot find how to change/add picture to the
    login screen?
    Any tips?

:)

selsmoran, Aug 18, 2015
  2. MYH111 Win User

How to change picture on Welcome screen in Windows 10

I have a picture on my welcome screen (the screen PRIOR to the login screen). I'd like to remove that picture or just go directly to the login screen. I can change the login screen background picture and the desktop picture no problem but can't seem
    to find where to access the properties for the welcome screen. I don't recall how I ever got that picture on the screen in the first place. Can anyone help? Thank you.

MYH111, Aug 18, 2015
  3. bossOr Win User
    Lock screen, user login screen

I think he means the login screen instead of the lock screen this one were you type in your password. We know how to change the lock screen picture, but we want to change the background picture of the login screen.

bossOr, Aug 18, 2015
  4. How can I change picture in the login screen

The OP asks for the login screen not the Lock screen. This program has been useful to me. It is much more stable now than it was, and should be able to change the backgournd wallpaper of your logon screen.

IronManMark20, Aug 19, 2015
  5. tcman50 Win User
    You could go to to settings/accounts/sign-in options and use a picture password (not quite what you are asking for) but it is cool and you can use any picture you like.

TC

tcman50, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I change picture in the login screen

1. How can I change picture in the login screen - Similar Threads - change picture login

2. pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pre-login picture - how do I get back a changing picture?: When I open my laptop, a picture appears before I log in. This used to be different every time, and if I moved the mouse I could find what the picture was of. Now it's always the same picture, and I've lost the "what is it" feature. How do I get those back?...
  3. How to change picture on sign on screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change picture on sign on screen?: How do I change the picture on the sign on screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-picture-on-sign-on-screen/591320c6-574a-4517-87e1-3aa5b93f2717
  4. How can I change the shape of a picture?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the shape of a picture?: I would like to have photos in an oval shape. Is that possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-shape-of-a-picture/c6a5da40-7ff5-4f22-b284-b069aed64fa0"
  5. Problem with Login Picture screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with Login Picture screen: I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to...
  6. how to change the login screen picture?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  7. Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture

Windows 10 - Changing Pre Login screen picture: How do I do it please? version 1803 build 17134.165 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-changing-pre-login-screen-picture/aea66a6f-1110-4ce4-977c-fd43164aa8f9
  8. How can I change the login screen colour for Windows 10?

How can I change the login screen colour for Windows 10?: Is there any way to change the login screen colour while in high contrast? Everywhere I look it says no, but I've been using the high contrast setting ever since installing window 10, and the login screen used to be black. Then, one day, I click the lock screen to find that...
  9. Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot

Login Screen VS Lock Screen Re: Change Login Screen Picture After Boot: win 10 pro 1709. Home computer. In the 3 plus months since I have had the notebook I have never used the lock screen. I do use the login screen each and every time I power up (I believe I know I can do away with the log in screen but I like it) and I am greeted by the same...
  10. How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10

How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10: I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something really simple, but how do you change the Sign-in/Login Screen picture in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? This is the sign-in page I get when I boot the PC (it automatically signs in, as I use Bitlocker password instead): [img]...