Windows 10: How can I change the avtar to one of mine in the log in screen?

Discus and support How can I change the avtar to one of mine in the log in screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As subject. At the moment I have spaceship. Thanks 41628 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ess1, Feb 21, 2016.

1. ess1 Win User

How can I change the avtar to one of mine in the log in screen?

As subject. At the moment I have spaceship.

Thanks

:)

2. how i can change my avtar

How i can change my Avtar through my MSN id in my system.

Sumit00782, Feb 21, 2016
  3. How can I change the name of the user folder in Windows 10

Creating a new account has exactly the same effect as re-installing Windows but is perhaps 100 times faster. Since you will first delete the unwanted account, and later on delete the misnamed profile folder, there will be no duplication of anything.

Frederik Long, Feb 21, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Left click at Start button > left side, click Settings > select Accounts > right side, under Your picture, click the Browse button > navigate to the picture you want > click it > click save at the bottom.
    You'll see the change when you restart the computer.

davidhk, Feb 21, 2016
  5. ess1 Win User
    Many thanks for prompt and most helpful reply.
    Tried going on my own through the maze...*Redface

Regards,
    Sellick

6. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

Feel free to visit our forums and browse.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I change the avtar to one of mine in the log in screen? - Similar Threads - change avtar mine

2. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  3. How can I change this setting to another one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change this setting to another one?: Before, I used NC Beauty App, and changed this setting, Nc Video Capture, so that the green screen always shows up when I use a PC camera. I cannot use Video of Teams and Zoom. Another PC can use the camera, but the other one cannot. Please help me how to solve this issue....
  4. How can i log in???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log in???: so, i have this Santivirus on my computer. i don’t know how it got there, but it’s a malware. i am trying to get rid of it for good by following a tutorial windows 11 btw i forgot to mention but when i entered safe mode, i am being told that enforced policy allows only...
  5. How can i log in???

How can i log in???: so, i have this Santivirus on my computer. i don’t know how it got there, but it’s a malware. i am trying to get rid of it for good by following a tutorial windows 11 btw i forgot to mention but when i entered safe mode, i am being told that enforced policy allows only...
  6. how can i log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i log in?: My sister gave me her old laptop and it has windows 10. She can’t remember her pin and the wrong number is on the account that i have to log in from when the laptop turns on. whenever i press “forgot pin” i put all my details in but then it says “We are unable to create a new...
  7. How can I get mine bitlocke key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get mine bitlocke key: I need to get in my bitlocke key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-mine-bitlocke-key/c8ba8914-d41b-4359-bfda-10ea5af3c7eb
  8. How can I get mine bitlocke key

How can I get mine bitlocke key: I need to get in my bitlocke key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-mine-bitlocke-key/c8ba8914-d41b-4359-bfda-10ea5af3c7eb
  9. How can I get mine bitlocke key

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to Change Log In (PIN) Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change Log In (PIN) Screen: Every where I look I get info on how to change the LOCK screen but I don't want to do that, I want to change the LOG IN (Enter PIN) screen; they're totally different....