Windows 10: How Can I Change The "From" Email When "Sharing" A Scan?

Discus and support How Can I Change The "From" Email When "Sharing" A Scan? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using the Scan app that came with Windows 10. Scanning with a Canon MG5520. When I complete a scan, and I'm offered the opportunity to Share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ColMac42, Aug 15, 2015.

1. ColMac42 Win User

How Can I Change The "From" Email When "Sharing" A Scan?

I'm using the Scan app that came with Windows 10. Scanning with a Canon MG5520.

When I complete a scan, and I'm offered the opportunity to Share the screenshot, the "From" email defaults to my GMail address. I have nothing against GMail, but I'd like my scans to come from a different email. How can I change that?

:)

ColMac42, Aug 15, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 15, 2015
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

How Can I Change The "From" Email When "Sharing" A Scan?

1. How Can I Change The "From" Email When "Sharing" A Scan? - Similar Threads - Change Email Sharing

2. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  3. How can I change the network path to receive scans?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the network path to receive scans?: I have two computers with the same path network and only one is receiving the scans, I need to change the path network on the other computer. HELP PLEASE......
  4. How can I disable Device Manager from scanning for hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable Device Manager from scanning for hardware changes?: Hello. I wrote a ".bat" script that runs when I start the computer and pretends to have hardware that is not actually on my computer. It works very properly. My problem starts here; After a while, the computer scans for hardware changes and because it sees that there is no...
  5. How can I disable Device Manager from scanning for hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable Device Manager from scanning for hardware changes?: Hello. I wrote a ".bat" script that runs when I start the computer and pretends to have hardware that is not actually on my computer. It works very properly. My problem starts here; After a while, the computer scans for hardware changes and because it sees that there is no...
  6. How can I disable Device Manager from scanning for hardware changes?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to change the name displayed when sharing files by email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the name displayed when sharing files by email.: [ATTACH] I shared a photo by email by right clicking on the file in explorer and selecting share. I used gmail to do this. As part of the set up I was asked to add a message. I wasn't sure what this was for so I entered 'photo' as I was sending a photo. But now whenever I...
  8. How can i change the sign-in email?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can i change the sign-in email?: Hi, my dad helped me build a pc i ordered parts for, and yesterday i tried to sign in to xbox through my pc, and it changed my sign-in email to an old email my dad doesnt use anymore, and i'd like for my sign-in email to be mine, since it's my pc, and not the email to the old...
  9. How can I change the email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the email?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KnoblauchSuppe0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f99hwo/how_can_i_change_the_email/
  10. How do I change email for scanning?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change email for scanning?: I need to change emails for scanning. I want to scan to another email address. How do I change emails for my scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-email-for-scanning/219b8d34-4321-4dfc-aa93-36f100b520e1