Windows 10: How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available

Discus and support How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello *Smile In my Windows 10 Home I have applied the following Registry modification in order to disable (and remove?) OneDrive: [img] The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joanne, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Joanne Win User

How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available

Hello *Smile

In my Windows 10 Home I have applied the following Registry modification in order to disable (and remove?) OneDrive:

How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available [​IMG]

The only visible change is that OneDrive has disappeared from the navigation pane of my File Explorer. I have never ever used this feature before so I want to ask a "stupid" question:

- How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available in my system? Is it still here or not?

In the Task Manager it does not show.

Thank you.

:)

Joanne, Jul 31, 2015

2. How can I check if my account is local?

Hello,

Unfortunately, with local account you can't enjoy Microsoft account benefits.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 31, 2015
  3. ugura Win User
    How Can I Check if my Windows Phone is Refurbished or Factory-New

i'm not sure how accurate it is but ##634# may help, and there is some conversation about this code HERE

ugura, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available

1. How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available - Similar Threads - check OneDrive still

2. One Drive account still present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  3. One Drive account still present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  4. How to check OneDrive storage space

in Windows 10 News
    How to check OneDrive storage space: OneDrive is an excellent cloud-storage platform and rather has a lot of advantages over its rivals. However, the space in OneDrive is limited. If you wish to check the total and used space on your OneDrive account, then read through this article. How to check the OneDrive...
  5. How to check available bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to check available bluetooth devices?: I want to pair a new wireless bluetooth device headphones. How should I check whether it is there in available devices or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-available-bluetooth-devices/20d496da-a076-4bbe-8385-853dfdd7774c
  6. How can I make present day appear on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make present day appear on taskbar?: Before recovering my PC I could see Time, Date, and Day on the taskbar but after the reset' Day section does not appear anymore, how can I do it?...
  7. CLIPBoard feature still not present

in Windows 10 Customization
    CLIPBoard feature still not present: this was a great feature, im using third party. why is it taking so long to fix? not to say that i will start using it, maybe third party will still be better. but im notified of this great feature, and i honestly gave up on hoping for features from windows, so i was...
  8. How can I Kill onedrive

How can I Kill onedrive: Hi there Is there any way I can 100% disable one drive -- apart from the fact I don't want to use it it interferes with my print screen key . Cheers jimbo 128548
  9. How do I stop Groove checking Onedrive?

How do I stop Groove checking Onedrive?: On a fairly new local user, I played a song and Groove loaded and started creating a library of all my songs. I didn't intend to use Groove and swapped to another player but now every day Runtime broker/Onedrive will run at least once and consume about 40% CPU & up to 1.9gb...
  10. How to check storage space in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check storage space in OneDrive: While searching online, I haven't found a way to check on available storage in OneDrive. I have Build 9926, it is installed on my system, but I don't see how to check on available storage and how to buy more. The explanations I see online pertain all to Windows 8/8.1. But PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check if a onedrive file is present