Windows 10: How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?

Discus and support How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to speak to someone or livechat with Microsoft as I am unable to recover a password of an old hotmail account.I have gone through the online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lisa Kobezda, May 27, 2024.

1. How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?

I need to speak to someone or livechat with Microsoft as I am unable to recover a password of an old hotmail account.I have gone through the online request form 6 times, putting in as much information as I can about an old account I no longer use but the automated Microsoft software keeps declining my requests. I have confirmed that the account is still active and I even have old hotmail emails I forwarded to my current email account.Microsoft website says it offers livechat but it never gives me the option to access it. I am willing to pay for support but I cannot a link to purchase a package

:)

Lisa Kobezda, May 27, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 27, 2024
  3. RonBarker Win User
    Contacting Microsoft Support

Ian

Sorry, I don't understand. I can see on the image you have posted there is a link to 'chat'?

• Click on the top right of the webpage, where is shows your subscription detail.
    • It will bring relevant option. Click on Support
    Now, once you have reached Contact Microsoft Support:

1. Chose relevant subscription under which you are facing issue.

2. Chose Support Type: Billing or Technical

3. Then Country and Language as applicable.

4. Press Create Ticket.

Once you press Create Ticket , you will be asked to fill some relevant information based on your requirement and press Continue

Verify your Contact Information on next page and Press continue.

[*]You will Reach Page “Describe Your Problem” . Fill appropriately and Press Submit.
    [*]From: Microsoft Azure Support
    Team Blog

[*]

RonBarker, May 27, 2024
  4. How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?

Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number. Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, May 27, 2024
Thema:

How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?

1. How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online? - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft technical

2. How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft as technical support is now online?: I need to speak to someone or livechat with Microsoft as I am unable to recover a password of an old hotmail account.I have gone through the online request form 6 times, putting in as much information as I can about an old account I no longer use but the automated Microsoft...
  3. How can i contact microsoft support ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i contact microsoft support ?: My Old Microsoft account got hacked and i am trying to contact with microsoft to prove that i am the other of the account and help me get it back but i can't contact with the microsoft support...
  4. How can i contact microsoft support ?

How can i contact microsoft support ?: My Old Microsoft account got hacked and i am trying to contact with microsoft to prove that i am the other of the account and help me get it back but i can't contact with the microsoft support...
  5. I need to chat with technical support now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to chat with technical support now.: I need to chat with tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-chat-with-technical-support-now/dd2b83e9-5f76-41a9-abea-e485de33715b
  6. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  7. Microsoft technical support

Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  8. Unable to contact technical support

Unable to contact technical support: Unanble to contact technical support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-contact-technical-support/985dcc25-9114-478c-9307-77206921cbd8
  9. Microsoft Technical Support

Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  10. How can you contact Microsoft for support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can you contact Microsoft for support?: I've been trying to talk to a REAL person about some windows activation issues. But the call service redirects to a bot recorded message. The contact via chat option seems to have disappeared off their help app....