Windows 10: How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

Discus and support How can i control my Smartphone with my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kushagra, Mar 29, 2016.

1. kushagra Win User

How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

*Sleepy hi, ten forum

I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI .

:)

kushagra, Mar 29, 2016

2. how can i control my pc brightness

Does your computer have a brightness button on the keyboard?

Every computer is different, so the best way to find out for yours is to look at your instruction manual or the website of whatever company built the computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 29, 2016
  3. how can i control my pc brightness

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

johnny bhais, Mar 29, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

In what kind of situation you would need to control your smartphone with a PC? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

badrobot, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

1. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC - Similar Threads - control Smartphone

2. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  3. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  4. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  5. Enable smart app control

Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  6. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  7. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  8. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Left Control Key Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Control Key Stuck: I've looked through several other articles about the same issue where the computer is reacting as if my control ket is being held down. I have tried various methods of shortcuts such as pressing left and right control simultaneously and making sure sticky keys are disabled....
  10. Left Control Key Stuck

Left Control Key Stuck: I've looked through several other articles about the same issue where the computer is reacting as if my control ket is being held down. I have tried various methods of shortcuts such as pressing left and right control simultaneously and making sure sticky keys are disabled....