Windows 10: how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

Discus and support how can i disable cortana on my tablet? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought it . Any hints? 79499 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pathfinder, Mar 16, 2017.

1. how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

Just bought it . Any hints?

:)

Pathfinder, Mar 16, 2017

2. How can I disable tapping on my touchpad?

Hi,

I would like you you to ask two thing with due respect.

Kindly let me know if you have updated device drivers?

Secondly kindly let me know what machine you are using ?

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Mar 16, 2017
  3. How can I disable tapping on my touchpad?

My computer is MSI and my drivers are up to date.

MegynHamilton, Mar 16, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

Brink, Mar 16, 2017
Thema:

how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

1. how can i disable cortana on my tablet? - Similar Threads - disable cortana tablet

2. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  3. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  4. how to disable cortana

in Cortana
    how to disable cortana: how to disable cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-cortana/a68b20be-a29d-4b1e-b9f5-15ba5454db6c
  5. how to disable cortana?

in Cortana
    how to disable cortana?: i noticed a few weeks ago that every time i go where i used to be able to search files i get the cortana voice. How do it get back file explorer and disable cortana? TY...
  6. How can I disable Cortana?

in Cortana
    How can I disable Cortana?: I don't really use Cortana on my desktop. What's the proper way to disable it and remove the process? It's generating error in event log every couple of hours. Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  7. How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?

in Cortana
    How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?: While using my PC, I often don't input anything trough mouse or keyboard for 10 or more seconds when, for example, participating in a call with my friends and family members or watching a video or a movie. While doing that it is rather disruptive that Cortana decides to open...
  8. How I disable Windows Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I disable Windows Cortana?: Windows 10 Home v1909 OS build 18363.592 Hello, I disable it when I was installing Windows 10 in my HDD i have try to disable it from Windows Settings I have try to disable with ShutUp10 v1.7.1405 Maybe with an new rule in EIS (HIPS)? Thanks [img] [img] 148736
  9. Can I disable cortana and bing?

in Cortana
    Can I disable cortana and bing?: Cortana is using a lot of memory and I don't use it . The same with Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-cortana-and-bing/1ccb6e45-43da-4017-9b8a-5154d63ebcb6"
  10. How can i disable cortana?

in Cortana
    How can i disable cortana?: I don't use cortana that much. Only windows search. How can i disable cortana..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-cortana/abce115b-dd85-4eb7-81dc-7f2b22251a85"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable cortana on tablet