Windows 10: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

Discus and support Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by SnowLoon, Jul 5, 2018.

1. SnowLoon Win User

Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your Phone app in Windows 10 to see your Android phone's notifications on your PC.

Stop reaching for your phone to check your notifications. Boost your focus and productivity by seeing your phones notifications on your PC. You are in control and manage which apps you want to receive notifications from. Dismiss a notification on one device and it goes away on the other.

See also: Your Phone app help | Microsoft Support

With this, you can:
    • See incoming phone notifications in real-time
    • View all of your phone notifications in one place
    • Customize which notifications you want to receive
    • Clear notifications individually or all at once
    Notifications Requirements
    1. Android devices version 7.0 and greater with at least 1GB of RAM.
    2. Windows 10 PC running Windows builds 1803 (RS4) or newer.
    3. Not supported on devices that have Notification Access disabled by work or other policy.
    Known issues
    1. Some notifications may not appear automatically. Please press refresh to see an updated list of notifications.
    2. Notification responses are not supported.
    To get notifications from your Android phone in the link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC.

Phone screen for Insiders with the May 2019 update or newer. If Phone screen is set up, your notifications will open in Phone screen allowing you to interact with your keyboard and mouse. If Phone screen is not supported or set up, clicking on notifications will take you to your notifications feed instead.

When you turn on display notifications in the Your Phone app from your Android phone, you can turn on or off getting notifications for app from your Android Phone in the Your Phone app. This allows you to pick which apps notify you.

This tutorial will show you how to pick which apps you get notifications from your Android phone in the Your Phone app for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Notifications from Android phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Your Phone app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon. (see screenshot below)

3. Under Notifications, click/tap on the Pick which apps notify you link to expand it open.

4. Turn on or off the listed apps for what you want to get notifications from your Android phone in the Your Phone app.

5. You can now close the Your Phone app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

SnowLoon, Jul 5, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Oct 27, 2019
  3. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Charlotte Win User
    windows 8 phone vs android?

I have used both phones with Residential Voip Service, and in my opinion, the app store for android is far superior.

Charlotte, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

1. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Pick Apps Android

2. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  3. removing a phone from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  4. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  6. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  7. Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 came with a lot of improvements and additions. There is some good news for Android users too. You can easily connect your Android phone with Windows 10 using the all-new Your Phone app. This feature was highly [...] This post Your Phone App: Mirror...
  8. See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is preinstalled in Windows 10...
  9. View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs...
  10. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off auto sign in xbox app