Windows 10: How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

Discus and support How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It shows up everytime the system boots . [img] 11227 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yetyhunter, Jul 31, 2015.

1. How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

It shows up everytime the system boots .

How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning? [​IMG]

:)

yetyhunter, Jul 31, 2015

2. Unable to turn on Windows Security Service on Windows 10

I am facing a very serious problem from past 1 week on Windows Security Service Center. The problem is that whenever I on my PC, the service is getting turned off and it is showing me a message that "Please turn on the Windows Security Service Center". And
    when I am going to turn it on it is showing "Cannot on Windows Security Service Center". So every time I have to turn it on myself whenever I on my PC. So I want to know how can I solve this problem???. Due to this problem my Windows Firewall is getting affected.

Original title: Windows Security Service Center

IndibarDutta, Jul 31, 2015
  3. "Windows Security Center" keeps turning off after turning on PC.

Hello! My name is Rafi and I'm from Indonesia. I've had a problem with my Windows 10 laptop this time.

Every time I turn my PC on or after restarting it, I've always receive a notification: "Turn On Windows Security Center". I've had go to Service and I'd see that "Security Center" is disabled. I've enabled to automatic and I've start the service and I immediately
    restart my laptop. But after restarting, the notification: "Turn On Windows Security Center" still appear and in the service I found it disabled. I know this is just a small problem but please give me solutions.

Thank you.

Rafi AnantaAlden, Jul 31, 2015
  4. avada Win User

How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

avada, Aug 2, 2015
  5. avada Win User
    I still get this stupid warning after disabling the action center....

avada, Aug 2, 2015
  6. Me too. I disabled everything, defender, action center, UAC and still getting this annoying message.That's why 7 was better, you could control everything.

yetyhunter, Aug 2, 2015
  7. Hey Guys...

maybe I have solution for you.
    I wrote a script to turn off Security Center and this annoying warning message.

Download here:
    SecCenter.zip - Google Drive
    SecCenterv2.zip - Google Drive

The ZIP-File contains the original source code (*.au3-File) - there you can read what the script does.
    By double clicking the executable you get a little tutorial.

For me it worked fine...
    Tested on: Windows 10 Pro x64 German

Just try and send feedback!

janseppenrade2, Aug 26, 2015
  8. How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

It is working!! Thank you so much.

yetyhunter, Aug 26, 2015
  9. avada Win User
    Thanks! Also, what does it actually do?

PS: A success/failure message on the command line would be nice.

avada, Aug 26, 2015
  10. Here you can find a new version:
    SecCenterv2.zip - Google Drive

Changes:
    Now you can only run this script out of a CMD with admin rights.
    New parameters and a detailed output on the command line are available now (run with parameter "/?" for more information)!

Steps to turn off security center manually:
    1. Open "service.msc"
    2. Stop Security Center service and set it to "disabled"
    3. Go to "C:\Windows\System32"
    4. Take ownership of files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    5. Get full access for the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll"
    6. Rename the files "ActionCenter.dll" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll" to "ActionCenter.dll.bak" and "ActionCenterCPL.dll.bak"

The executeable script is used to simplify this steps (for companies e.g.)...

Use this script on your own risk!

janseppenrade2, Aug 26, 2015
  11. avada Win User
    Great. Thanks!

avada, Aug 30, 2015
  12. i downloaded above need stepby step instructions how to use the files..not too computer savvy..lol

goofy gorilla, Oct 28, 2015
  13. How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

Hey,

follow this steps to use this script...

1. Click on "Start"
    2. Type "cmd"
    3. Right Click on "Command Promt"
    3. Run As Administrator
    4. A "black window" with will appear
    5. Type "<Full Path To The downloaded and extracted file> /?"Example:

6. The parameter "/?" will show you how to use this script in detail....

janseppenrade2, Nov 1, 2015
  14. dont get it i get this error message when i type in what you say and press enter ? see screenshot below

goofy gorilla, Nov 1, 2015
  15. Ah, okay...
    Tell me which Windows Version do you have exactly? (Right Click on "Start" -> "System")
    The point "System type" is important for me....

I think you have a 32-bit-version of Windows...
    In this case I could provide you a 32-bit compiled version of my script, but i can't guarantee that this will work for you, cause I only have a 64-bit-version of Windows.....

janseppenrade2, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning?

1. How can I disable ,,turn on windows security center service'' warning? - Similar Threads - disable turn security

2. How to disable the Security Center from services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  3. How to disable the Security Center from services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the Security Center from services?: Hello guys,I want to disable the Security Center from Services, but i cant, and I tried all the different methods that I found. Can someone help me with this?The service name is "wscsvc". It's important for me to disable it, because i don't want to interfere with my...
  4. How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently: Hello,I have disabled all windows defender and antivirus but i want to stop the security center service too. I tried to modify the registry Start of this service but i have no access.Can anyone help me?Many thanks in advance!...
  5. How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently: Hello,I have disabled all windows defender and antivirus but i want to stop the security center service too. I tried to modify the registry Start of this service but i have no access.Can anyone help me?Many thanks in advance!...
  6. windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on: my windows 10 security center is turned off. I click it to go on, and only an ongoing "getting protection info.." appears, but never turn on....
  7. W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?

W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?: Belatedly trialing W10 and trying to tweak and customize it. I've made a lot of changes, including turning off Windows Defender via the registry and GPEDIT, but I can't shut down the Security Center Service - the options are all greyed out. Is there a regfix for this? Thanks....
  8. W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Enterprise - How to disable Security Center service?: Belatedly trialing W10 and trying to tweak and customize it. I've made a lot of changes, including turning off Windows Defender via the registry and GPEDIT, but I can't shut down the Security Center Service - the options are all greyed out. Is there a regfix for this? Thanks....
  9. turn on windows security center service

turn on windows security center service: turn on windows security center service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-windows-security-center-service/adcc8a1a-fb95-444c-87d1-bda1f9657ebf"
  10. Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup

Disabling "Turn on Windows Security Center service" popup: I hate this pop up so much. Every time I reinstall Windows 10, it plagues me. What can I do to disable it? [img] 106882