Windows 10: How can I eliminate over scan?

Discus and support How can I eliminate over scan? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I eliminate over scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-eliminate-over-scan/de38cc5e-c695-47c5-a241-88e6deadc921 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rw-ds, Nov 29, 2022.

1. rw-ds Win User

How can I eliminate over scan?

:)

rw-ds, Nov 29, 2022

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 29, 2022
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    hdd 100% usage

No one has suggested actually running a virus/malware scan. Malwarebytes scan to eliminate possible infection running in the background.

INSTG8R, Nov 29, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

[FT][US]   Athlon 2 for your 775 with VT

Damn, no 45nm support, that sucks...*Bang Head :banghead:

Well that eliminates my suggestions.

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I eliminate over scan? - Similar Threads - eliminate scan

2. Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?: Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-eliminate-the-need-to-use-a/cc4ea5ce-a9ff-4119-b7f8-e6e6ee34bb35
  3. Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?: Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-eliminate-the-need-to-use-a/cc4ea5ce-a9ff-4119-b7f8-e6e6ee34bb35
  4. How to eliminate the many redundant entries in Win Explorer 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to eliminate the many redundant entries in Win Explorer 10?: Please provide me some guidance to eliminate the redundancies in my Win Explorer left pane. I work mainly out of Libraries but there's so much clutter that it's just not quick and easy to get to my important stuff. For example:My drives are listed both under This PC and for...
  5. How to eliminate the many redundant entries in Win Explorer 10?

How to eliminate the many redundant entries in Win Explorer 10?: Please provide me some guidance to eliminate the redundancies in my Win Explorer left pane. I work mainly out of Libraries but there's so much clutter that it's just not quick and easy to get to my important stuff. For example:My drives are listed both under This PC and for...
  6. How to eliminate the many redundant entries in Win Explorer 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to eliminate recurring virus threats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to eliminate recurring virus threats.: For several days, Defender finds a virus on my computer at startup. Win32/Powessere.SB. It says it removes the virus, but it reappears the next time I start. I have let Defender change my Edge Settings. I have performed several Quick Scans, one Full Scan, and one Off Line...
  8. How to eliminate recurring virus threats.

How to eliminate recurring virus threats.: For several days, Defender finds a virus on my computer at startup. Win32/Powessere.SB. It says it removes the virus, but it reappears the next time I start. I have let Defender change my Edge Settings. I have performed several Quick Scans, one Full Scan, and one Off Line...
  9. How to eliminate recurring virus threats.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How can I eliminate over scan?

How can I eliminate over scan?: How can I eliminate over scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-eliminate-over-scan/de38cc5e-c695-47c5-a241-88e6deadc921