Windows 10: How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10?

Discus and support How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I want to enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly without OOBE after deploying from captured image on windows 10. I think it need some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Binary Choi, Aug 2, 2016.

1. How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10?

Hello

I want to enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly without OOBE after deploying from captured image on windows 10.

I think it need some setting changes or some other jobs before capturing image.

Anybody knows how can I do this?

Thanks.

:)

Binary Choi, Aug 2, 2016

2. N96 and wallpapers.

When I add a picture from my gallery as a wallpaper it just plonks the photo on the main screen with no re sizing at all. I'm missing edges on my photo's as wallpapers How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10? :(

How can I stop this?

dangerous_dave---01, Aug 2, 2016
  3. malpoet Win User
    how do i change the background picture in nokia lumia 610

Yeah Nate, but it does not change the wallpaper on the main screen. i have the wallpaper on my screen as i want it but when i slide up the screen the main screen with the bing search engine has A wallpaper of the phone's choosing. maybe i should just update
    the phone/ is this easy to do/ i looked on main settings screen and it said no updates available. thanks anyway

mal

malpoet, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10?

1. How can I enter the main screen(wallpaper) directly on windows 10? - Similar Threads - enter main screen

2. How can I open apps on the main screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open apps on the main screen?: I don't always use my seconde screen. However if I close an app it will open on the same screen as it closes. That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact I don't always use my second screen.Now I always have to turn on the second screen then adjust the app windows and shut...
  3. How can I open apps on the main screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open apps on the main screen?: I don't always use my seconde screen. However if I close an app it will open on the same screen as it closes. That wouldn't be a problem except for the fact I don't always use my second screen.Now I always have to turn on the second screen then adjust the app windows and shut...
  4. how can i enter and exit anywhere on three screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i enter and exit anywhere on three screens?: hi there my name is Brenda. I would like to know if i can enter/exit anywhere on three screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enter-and-exit-anywhere-on-three-screens/21483736-7d7e-4dc8-b24f-b82aeb2de52d
  5. how can i enter and exit anywhere on three screens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i enter and exit anywhere on three screens?: hi there my name is Brenda. I would like to know if i can enter/exit anywhere on three screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enter-and-exit-anywhere-on-three-screens/21483736-7d7e-4dc8-b24f-b82aeb2de52d
  6. how can i enter and exit anywhere on three screens?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I move my wallpaper vertically in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I move my wallpaper vertically in Windows 10?: Hello. I would like to move my wallpaper up by 60 exactly 60 pixels, as to "prevent" it going "behind" the taskbar cause it is really annoying. BEFORE YOU ANSWER: No, I do not want to autohide the taskbar nor do I want to make the taskbar transparent. And no, I do not...
  8. Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where/how can I download some of these windows main screen wallpapers to use as my default...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TomRozTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp4i50/wherehow_can_i_download_some_of_these_windows/
  9. change wallpaper on main login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    change wallpaper on main login screen: Hi guys, i can't seem to find the option to change wallpaper for the main login screen when i boot my pc. I canchange the lock screen and desktop. But not the main windows boot screen where I login? submitted by /u/Staphino5 [link] [comments]...
  10. How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10?: How can I change the login password in for my main screen in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-can-i-change-the-login-password-in-for-my-main/181bb422-3f6a-4732-ad49-0a08f87b22b3"