Windows 10: How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?

Discus and support How can I find the best tech support subscriber service? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to own an HP Compaq Presario Notebook and I pay $15/mo for ongoing support services. My PC died on me one day so I bought a used Dell from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Catsmeow, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Catsmeow Win User

How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?

I used to own an HP Compaq Presario Notebook and I pay $15/mo for ongoing support services. My PC died on me one day so I bought a used Dell from the local repair shop. I love the computer but it's a big hassle every time I call up HP for apps related questions.

They still help me due to legacy agreements/contract since as I still pay for the service each month (subscription ends June 1) and I'm looking for a reputable support service that will help me via online remote viewing as I'm used to with HP. I'd stay with HP but they're too much trouble since I switched to a Dell.

How can I find a comparable or decent support subscription service? I'd welcome anyone who might have some ideas or share their own experience. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Sincerely, *Tongue

:)

Catsmeow, Feb 18, 2016
  2. gigsib Win User

Microsoft Assure Premium Tech Support subscription issue on Windows 10.

I used to have the same problem , after 4 years of renewals. Very frustrating! They should have a desktop icon for subscribe, for direct Assure contact Now, in WIN 10, subscribers have to go through the same rigmarole as non-subscribers. It doesn't make
    sense.

gigsib, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Email Problem

After spending 30 minutes online with a MS tech, with no luck solving the issue except for them to offer me a subscribed service for $149.00, I went to my local Best Buy Geek and explained that after I installed Windows 10, my Office Outlook (2013) quit.

Best Buy suggested that since I subscribe to 365, I should download the latest version, and install it.

Eureka! It worked, and it was FREE!

Thank you Best Buy.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

MikeJozefowicz, Feb 18, 2016
  4. How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?

I wouldn't pay for anything on a monthly basis, to be honest. I would find a local computer shop (not from Best Buy, etc) and keep their info handy in case you have an issue. Paying a monthly rate sounds like a waste of money.

DeaconFrost, Feb 18, 2016
  5. caperjack Win User
    I agree, Personally I don't have monthly issues ,so why pay someone a monthly fee for nothing ,and when there is forums like this for free ,I know they wont go into you computer and fix it for you, but hey I would let anyone from any support into my computer remotely ,,,,just saying

caperjack, Feb 18, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    What about directly with Dell? Do they offer something like it?

Ztruker, Feb 19, 2016
  7. WHS
    whs Win User
    The best help you will get on the forums. Use those and they are free .

Thema:

How can I find the best tech support subscriber service?

1. How can I find the best tech support subscriber service? - Similar Threads - find best tech

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. how can I talk to a tech support person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I talk to a tech support person: how do I phone a tech support person I'm not getting any help because I don't understand what my computer wants me to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-talk-to-a-tech-support-person/3c55dcec-d1b1-4112-9dfe-614c38336ab0
  5. how can I talk to a tech support person

how can I talk to a tech support person: how do I phone a tech support person I'm not getting any help because I don't understand what my computer wants me to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-talk-to-a-tech-support-person/3c55dcec-d1b1-4112-9dfe-614c38336ab0
  6. Best tech support services Carrollton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best tech support services Carrollton: Tech support services are required by companies to manage their it related work and balance their data security as well. We provide support for all of your IT related problems. Visit morgansystems.net now for more details....
  7. Best tech support services Carrollton

Best tech support services Carrollton: Tech support services are required by companies to manage their it related work and balance their data security as well. We provide support for all of your IT related problems. Visit morgansystems.net now for more details....
  8. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  9. how do I get tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get tech support: Microsoft is a dead support system,,, can reach tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-tech-support/508aab40-6eb1-4cf0-8ead-c476bc7415c1
  10. Tech Support

Tech Support: Does anyone have a phone # for Tech Support IN the United States ONLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/058f5907-61d4-4984-81e8-c780d446304d