Windows 10: How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?!

Discus and support How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past month my fortnite voice chat hasn't been working and I can't for the life of me figure out why and it's really infuriating. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blue Bug, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Blue Bug Win User

How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?!

For the past month my fortnite voice chat hasn't been working and I can't for the life of me figure out why and it's really infuriating. I've tried everything and I think it's my pc's problem because my microphone works for every thing else like roblox, discord, etc but never fortnite. Restarting my laptop and immidiatly opening fortnite would temporarily fix it but I wouldn't be able to touch the voice chat settings or it'd break again. And the method also doesn't work anymore. My system is all up to date except a virus scanner update, and fortnite also suggests I some how update my graphics

:)

Blue Bug, Dec 3, 2023

2. App not appearing on 'App Premission' list - no voice chat available

I purchased a PC for my 7 yr old son for Gaming and school work, main game he loves to play if Fortnite and since it's been installed i can't seem to get the in-game voice chat to work.

Have validated everything from ensuring hardware is not faulty and checking all permissions on Microsoft Family settings - frustration is that other game voice chat works (e.g. if I play COD).

Going though the microphone 'app permission' steps I've found that EpicGame/Fortnite doesn't seem to appear - why would be?

I've been in contact with EpicGames and they have shared a number of steps like adding specific ports etc. but to date nothign has been successful.

Using Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2

BILALMIAH1, Dec 3, 2023
  3. A very light voice/chat program.

Steam voice chat?

T3RM1N4L D0GM4, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Bing Chat adds Voice Chat on Desktop

Source: Bing Preview Release Notes: Voice Chat on Desktop | Bing Search Blog

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?! - Similar Threads - fix Fortnite voice

2. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  3. My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse isn't working in Fortnite and only in Fortnite, how do I fix this?: Fortnite stopped registering my left button clicks on Fortnite and I think I tried almost everything to fix it like, resetting my computer, restarting it, verifying the game files, clearing my webcache, using a new mouse, creating a new account, clean booting, and contacting...
  4. How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Fortnite voice chat?!: For the past month my fortnite voice chat hasn't been working and I can't for the life of me figure out why and it's really infuriating. I've tried everything and I think it's my pc's problem because my microphone works for every thing else like roblox, discord, etc but never...
  5. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  6. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  7. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

8. Fix Dread Hunger Voice Chat or Mic is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dread Hunger Voice Chat or Mic is not working: [ATTACH]In this article, we are going to show you how you can fix the issue where Dread Hunger voice chat or mic is not working. Many users have reported that the voice chat feature of Dread Hunger is not working. Whereas, there are also reports of Mic not working problem....
  9. Voice Chat not working

Voice Chat not working: I purchased a computer earlier this year and have found problems with the party voice chat in the console companion app. I use a Razer Kraken X headset which works perfectly fine for everything Xbox, mobile, ps4, discord. For a few months, I could not speak at all in parties....
  10. HELP VOICE CHAT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP VOICE CHAT: every single time i connect to voice chat on any application it works for about a minute than cuts out im able to talk to them there able to hear me for just a minute then it cuts out submitted by /u/GunnerBoyJ [link] [comments]...