Windows 10: How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel?

Discus and support How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have both Excel 2000 and Excel 2013 on my Windows 10 machine for reasons that don't need enumeration here. I am working with a program now that will... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lbeck, Jan 11, 2016.

1. lbeck Win User

How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel?

I have both Excel 2000 and Excel 2013 on my Windows 10 machine for reasons that don't need enumeration here. I am working with a program now that will export/import to Excel, but it looks like it might work only with Excel 2013. However, when I do the export from the program it always exports to 2000. There is not an options or preferences within the program to choose which version of Excel to direct the export.

Is there some way in Windows 10 short of uninstalling Excel 2000 to make 2013 the default choice?

:)

lbeck, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

How can I force a resync of certain files on my phone to a PC after they were accidently deleted?

In Zune, not Explorer.

You can also right-click items in Zune and choose "Sync with <phone>"

Entegy, Jan 11, 2016
  3. anyoneis Win User
    How can I force a resync of certain files on my phone to a PC after they were accidently deleted?

It doesn't show up in Windows Explorer.

anyoneis, Jan 11, 2016
  4. lbeck Win User

Nevermind - I found a workaround. Tried to remove this thread but was unable.....

lbeck, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

1. How can I force an export to a certain version of Excel? - Similar Threads - force export certain

2. How can I export to Excel the names and page counts of Word documents in a very large sized...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I export to Excel the names and page counts of Word documents in a very large sized...: I need to capture the page count of all of the Word documents within a folder. I was able to add page count within the folder. I have copied the path and pasted it to Google chrome to get a list of the Word document names which I then copy/paste to Excel. Unfortunately, for...
  3. export windows explorer data to excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    export windows explorer data to excel: I have several thousand images taken on a variety of photo devices. I can list the devices as a column in Windows Explorer. I cannot export the list of files / images in a way that the photo device identifiers are included. The "Copy as Path" command lists only a...
  4. export windows explorer data to excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    export windows explorer data to excel: I have several thousand images taken on a variety of photo devices. I can list the devices as a column in Windows Explorer. I cannot export the list of files / images in a way that the photo device identifiers are included. The "Copy as Path" command lists only a...
  5. How can I force an update to Windows 11 version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I force an update to Windows 11 version 23H2: I have a Windows 11 PC but it is 'stuck' on version 21H2. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎24/‎05/‎2022 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0 I have just tried forcing an update to 23H2 and all goes well initially....
  6. How can I force an update to Windows 11 version 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I force an update to Windows 11 version 23H2: I have a Windows 11 PC but it is 'stuck' on version 21H2. Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎24/‎05/‎2022 OS build 22000.2538 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0 I have just tried forcing an update to 23H2 and all goes well initially....
  7. Cannot export Collections to Excell or Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot export Collections to Excell or Word: Hi I have been trying to export my collection to word or excel I get a sharing violation I have no Idea what the pproblem is I have adde a screen shot of the problem Thnak Jim[ATTACH]...
  8. Can not determine what version of excel I have

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can not determine what version of excel I have: ver 2003 12624.20382 I can not find a direct answer to this. THis can not be ver 2003 I am familuate with office 2007 or office 2010 or office 2016 but I have no idea what build 12624.20382 this information is not useful to me. I have no idea what version my office is. I...
  9. How can I export a detail file listing from Windows Explorer to Excel?

How can I export a detail file listing from Windows Explorer to Excel?: Hello everyone. I'm new here, and I want to thank you in advance for your help*Smile Is there a way for me to copy/export from Windows Explorer to Excel >> A listing of file names, created date & time? I am trying to organize a lot of image and video files, and haven't been...
  10. Export All Administrative Events to Excel

Export All Administrative Events to Excel: To analyze events, from the Windows Event Viewer, there is a simple way to export all Administrative Events to Excel, with PowerShell. Exporting all Administrative Events to Excel is a simple two Step process, as described here: Step 1 - Create the Administrative Events...