Windows 10: How can I get a copy of my windows 10.

Discus and support How can I get a copy of my windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I dual booted my computer it starts with error 0xc000000f. I need to create a live usb but I don't have a copy of my windows10. I would be grateful if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gsk123, Jul 16, 2018.

1. gsk123 Win User

How can I get a copy of my windows 10.

I dual booted my computer it starts with error 0xc000000f. I need to create a live usb but I don't have a copy of my windows10. I would be grateful if you folks could help me out.

:)

gsk123, Jul 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I get a copy of my windows 10. - Similar Threads - copy

2. Why do i get a security warning when i copy a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do i get a security warning when i copy a file: Why do I get a security warning every time I copy a file to a new location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-a-security-warning-when-i-copy-a-file/a062cc2f-0335-402b-9484-c4cc9dbce253"
  3. Shadow Copy Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shadow Copy Windows10: Hello, I update to 18860 Insider build, before that I was able to see my shadow copies in "Previous version" tab in every folder. But latest build loose my task schedules, can you help, what is right command to enable shadow copies again and show on "Previous version"?...
  4. Can't copy from Win10 taskbar icon's recently used file list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't copy from Win10 taskbar icon's recently used file list?: Just noticed that in Win10 I don't have the option to copy a file from a taskbar icon's most recently used list, whereas I could in Win7. For Example, let's say you have Word pinned to the taskbar. I recently created a doc called HeyThere.doc. When I right click on the...
  5. how can I protect files being placed on a usb drive from being copied but still allow files...

how can I protect files being placed on a usb drive from being copied but still allow files...: I am trying to protect files placed on a usb flash drive from being copied but still allow the files to be accessed and used by anyone. Can anyone help? Files formats .pdf and mp4....
  6. Is there a way to skip duplicate files when copying?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to skip duplicate files when copying?: I have a 3TB external hard drive that I use to backup large files. Usually, I just drag and drop the folders from my laptop to the external drive and Windows gives me an option to skip duplicate files AFTER it copies the new files. That has been working fine but now I am...
  7. VBA Copy Offset

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VBA Copy Offset: Hi all,, what I am trying here is to copy a range and offset it to the contents of the cell in AH5 but I am geting the Mismatch error, Can you tell me where I am going wrong Please. Range("Ad10:AG17").Copy Range("AH10").Offset(, "AH5") Len 129177
  8. File icon exisits even after deletion and file copied on to folder but it wont visible...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File icon exisits even after deletion and file copied on to folder but it wont visible...: Hi, Its been long time this problem persists, I am using Win 10 - 1803 - 17134-590 Problem 1: When I am deleting some file or folder any where in "This PC" the file/folder's icon still exists (looks like file not deleted at all) but when I try to double click it,...
  9. HI. How do a copy the Full Network Path in the address bar for a Mapped folder?

HI. How do a copy the Full Network Path in the address bar for a Mapped folder?: HI. How do a copy the Full Network Path in the address bar for a Mapped folder? I need to email a link to the folder to a colleague but I can only seem to get the mapped path and not the network path displayed in the address bar?...
  10. photo copies

photo copies: I must have missed an "import, all-new-selected photos" prompt as I now have three copies of every photo on my phone. How do I delete hundreds of copies (done a quick search and will not be buying anything)?...