Windows 10: How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

Discus and support How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey , I just want to know , how can i get all needed drivers for any new windows 10 machine. I know that windows will try to install them , on all new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marinel Cipu, Aug 14, 2018.

1. How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

Hey , I just want to know , how can i get all needed drivers for any new windows 10 machine. I know that windows will try to install them , on all new machines, but it will not install the perfect drivers and it will also not install all the drivers ( I think ). I know that you can go to the manufacturer's site , if you are on a laptop , and you can download all the drivers from here, in my case , i have a lenovo laptop , but the process is boring , to stay and wait for every driver to install , and then to download (manually - you need to download all these drivers manually ) and install the next one from the manufacturer's site. I dont know if the guy which installed the os downloaded any driver from my manufacturer's site BECAUSE i dont see any folder with drivers in C drive . I only see a folder called driver ( in c drive ) , which contains a setup file called ACPIdriver, what is that? And yeah , he probably waited for the windows to automatically download these drivers , but i don't see any mistake , they're all good .

So , the conclusion is : it's a boring process to download all the needed drivers from the manufacturer's site ( even on a laptop , because on a desktop you can't download them from the manufacturer's site , because you dont have any manufacturer ) , so , this case , you will need a GOOD PROGRAM , that will install the CORRECT DRIVERS AND THE NEWEST drivers for your machine , and yeah , how i said before , even on a laptop you need that , because the process in boring to download them from the manufacturer's site and to click on each driver to download( manually ) , and PROBABLY the manufacturer will not update the drivers that are listed on his site , so they're probably old, i dont know.

So guys , If you can help me , please give me a good link for a good software that installs all the drivers for example 3d chip , what do you think about this one , is it good ? Many people are saying good words about this program . And DriverPack Solution or DriverSolution Pack ( i forgot the name ) is a good program , but I would like to work with 3dchip . What do you think about 3d chip , guys ? Is it good ? Or , if you know more programs like 3d chip or driver pack etc.. , that are also very good , you can give me a link for these programs.

Thanks !

:)

Marinel Cipu, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc

1. How can I get all the drivers on a newly windows 10 laptop/pc - Similar Threads - drivers newly laptop

2. How can I get my newly installed windows drive to work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my newly installed windows drive to work again?: I'll start from the beginning and slowly get to my dilemma. I started out by installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 on the SSD I had just received. Problems occurred when Windows either didn't like the format of the drive's partition or something else. I spent a fair bit of...
  3. How can I get my newly installed windows drive to work again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get my newly installed windows drive to work again?: I'll start from the beginning and slowly get to my dilemma. I started out by installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 on the SSD I had just received. Problems occurred when Windows either didn't like the format of the drive's partition or something else. I spent a fair bit of...
  4. How can I download the Windows 10 version than came with the newly purchased laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download the Windows 10 version than came with the newly purchased laptop.: Hey everyone, I just want to know that When I buyed my laptop Acer Aspire 7 it came with the windows 10, but the thing is, Is there any difference in the windows which comes with the laptop pre-installed and the iso file that we can get from the mircosoft site. If possible...
  5. How can I download the Windows 10 version than came with the newly purchased laptop.

How can I download the Windows 10 version than came with the newly purchased laptop.: Hey everyone, I just want to know that When I buyed my laptop Acer Aspire 7 it came with the windows 10, but the thing is, Is there any difference in the windows which comes with the laptop pre-installed and the iso file that we can get from the mircosoft site. If possible...
  6. How can I download the Windows 10 version than came with the newly purchased laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how can i get a playback driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a playback driver: hi I need help my laptop worked fine for long time but all of sudden I couldn't get any voume and it says no playback driver I think somhow I deleted it ive tried factory reset but nothing seems to work please help...
  8. how can i get a playback driver

how can i get a playback driver: hi I need help my laptop worked fine for long time but all of sudden I couldn't get any voume and it says no playback driver I think somhow I deleted it ive tried factory reset but nothing seems to work please help...
  9. how can i get drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i get drivers?: how can i get drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-drivers/4f3a81f4-8e30-40ec-99e1-5ba05c96815a
  10. Can I move my existing windows 10 to a newly build pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I move my existing windows 10 to a newly build pc?: Hi, i purchsed a retail copy of windows 8.1 dvd and installed it on my current computer 6 years ago and upgraded to windows 10 while it was free couple years back. my question now is, if im building a new gaming pc, can i move my current windows 10 licensing to the new...