Windows 10: how can i get an app on a surface pro

Discus and support how can i get an app on a surface pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i get an app on a surface pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carolinewallis07, Aug 23, 2018.

1. how can i get an app on a surface pro

how can i get an app on a surface pro

:)

carolinewallis07, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 23, 2018
  3. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. how can i get an app on a surface pro - Similar Threads - app surface pro

2. How can I uninstall an update on the Photos app on Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall an update on the Photos app on Microsoft Surface Pro?: My computer must have update the Photos app, which changed all of it's editing features. It specifically got rid of the "sharpness" feature, which I use a lot when editing photos. How do I uninstall that update so I can have the old editor back? I cannot find anywhere in the...
  3. How can I uninstall an update on the Photos app on Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I uninstall an update on the Photos app on Microsoft Surface Pro?: My computer must have update the Photos app, which changed all of it's editing features. It specifically got rid of the "sharpness" feature, which I use a lot when editing photos. How do I uninstall that update so I can have the old editor back? I cannot find anywhere in the...
  4. How can I uninstall an update on the Photos app on Microsoft Surface Pro?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I disable automatic startup of the Surface app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable automatic startup of the Surface app?: My Surface Laptop Studio came shipped with the Surface app. It helped me set up my Surface peripherals like the Surface Slim Pen. Great stuff.What's bugging me, is the fact that after some update, this app seems to start automatically. It shows that I have a Windows update to...
  6. how can i get the app for hp officejet pro 8710 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i get the app for hp officejet pro 8710 printer: how can i get the app for hp officejet pro 8710 printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-app-for-hp-officejet-pro-8710/8d089f5b-eab6-4ca8-9ce8-b6af9e1158a2
  7. Can I get custom backlight software for surface pro computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I get custom backlight software for surface pro computer?: I have a backlight on my surface pro keyboard, the colour is white. But is there any possible way to change the colour of the keyboard backlight with some sort of downloadable software? Or something else? submitted by /u/Fudge54321 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to get into Surface Pro with bitlocker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get into Surface Pro with bitlocker?: I have a surface pro with bitlocker installed. I didn't install it so i don't have the security key anywhere. I've tried: - the reset option in troubleshooting - putting in the command prompt "manage-bde -protectors C: -get" - enabling secure boot and nothing has worked...
  9. How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE app on my Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE app on my Surface Pro?: How can I uninstall the YOUR PHONE and other apps I do not want from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-the-your-phone-app-on-my/1611a6c3-7fea-4a1e-b14a-53285fb7713f"
  10. Can I install an IOS app on my Surface Pro 3?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I install an IOS app on my Surface Pro 3?: Can I install an IOS app on my Surface Pro 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-an-ios-app-on-my-surface-pro-3/1ce51568-40d3-443c-a119-3fcbbfc783df"