Windows 10: How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?

Discus and support How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a very old laptop (Satellite L655-S5150), and I upgraded to windows 10. I had to reset my PC and everything was working, but I was missing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel41550, Sep 11, 2015.

1. How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?

I have a very old laptop (Satellite L655-S5150), and I upgraded to windows 10. I had to reset my PC and everything was working, but I was missing the conexant audio equalizer program. Whenever I try to update my drivers, nothing happens, so is there a way I can find the standalone program?

:)

Daniel41550, Sep 11, 2015

2. How do I keep windows from installing Conexant SmartAudio HD drivers?

The sound on my laptop works fine, the only problem is that I think Conexant SmartAudio HD audio driver is garbage and I can't get rid of it. I'd rather have windows high definition audio device, but no matter how many times I uninstall Conexant SmartAudio
    HD and have it replaced with windows high definition audio device, Conexant drivers will either randomly install or they will be installed again after I turn on my computer next time. How do I get rid of Conexant SmartAudio HD for good?

GaloSengen69, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Audio Sound Card

Suddenly lost all sound. When I turned on computer today, I get a message that it can't find 'Conexant SmartAudio HD' I don't know what happened or how to get it back.

System information Audio lists as follows:

Sound Card - Conexant Smart Audio HD

Driver Provider Conexant

Driver Version 8.54.40,8-2-2012

Driver C:\windows\system32\drivers\chdrt64.sys

Any idea what I have to do to get my sound back? Running windows 10.

AllanFluke_522, Sep 11, 2015
  4. How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?

Mark Phelps, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?

1. How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back? - Similar Threads - conexant audio drivers

2. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  3. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  4. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I get my computer back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my computer back?: I was part of the Windows 10 insider preview once upon a time. On July 4th, 2021, my computer was forcibly upgraded to Windows 11 without me having to accept anything, I just woke up and it was installed.Now I'm stuck with a broken computer, on Windows 11, that's actually...
  6. how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver: so i was trying to fix a audio problem that i had i already knew how to solve it so i went to device manager chose sound and audio then clicked add a legacy hardware i completed the wizard then i chose to download the intel corporation driver then it fixed but i needed to...
  7. Conexant audio drivers

Conexant audio drivers: Hello, I am running an HP Zboob 15 G5 laptop, with Windows 10. For a long time it ran fine using the default HD audio drivers. However sometime last year, WIndows decided to install the Conexant audio drivers by default. Once this driver is installed, the laptop report that...
  8. conexant hd audio driver

conexant hd audio driver: i have conexant hd audio on my nv53 gateway laptop the only way to get sound on w10 is to use the generic driver why must microsoft continually at ever update reinstall the old drivers that dont work upon each and every update i just found a setting to hopefully stop that...
  9. Conexant Audio Drivers

Conexant Audio Drivers: Still have bad Mic audio with Windows 10. Have Conexant put out new driver yet. Tried Windows 8.1 and still bad. Asus X450 Laptop 64 bit. Thanks Roger 18502
  10. Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?

Conexant 20582 Audio Driver?: anyone have one that works? 7690
Tags: