Windows 10: How Can I Get Windows 10 Back?

Discus and support How Can I Get Windows 10 Back? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I just recently decided to reset my Laptop to its Factory Settings. However, in doing so, it changed back to Windows 8.1. Is there anyway I can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marlon57, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Marlon57 Win User

How Can I Get Windows 10 Back?

So, I just recently decided to reset my Laptop to its Factory Settings. However, in doing so, it changed back to Windows 8.1. Is there anyway I can get Windows 10 back..? Thank you.

:)

Marlon57, Oct 17, 2015

2. How i can get windows 10, i have pre activated windows 7 on my laptop and i don't have product key.

Hi Hari,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10 installation.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Some PCs may need up to 24 hours to download Windows 10, depending on the quality of the internet connection.

Tip - If your Windows 10 download is taking too long, try disconnecting any USB devices and extended display cables that may be connected.

Method 1

I suggest you to download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Automatic Repair.

Refer to the following link:

Download Windows 10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message, you might need to
      change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click 'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Automatic Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 17, 2015
  3. How i can get windows 10, i have pre activated windows 7 on my laptop and i don't have product key.

How i can get windows 10, i have pre activated windows 7 on my laptop and i don't have product key.

HARI OM VERMA, Oct 17, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

sn00ker, Oct 17, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Oct 17, 2015
  6. Whatphoeb Win User
    Do a clean install of your old system.

Whatphoeb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema: