Windows 10: How Can I Have No-Password-Required Login

Discus and support How Can I Have No-Password-Required Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Thought it would be simple to find something like "do not require a password for log in". But I cant. Looked in settings under....lockscreen. Right... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ImLost, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ImLost Win User

How Can I Have No-Password-Required Login

Thought it would be simple to find something like "do not require a password for log in". But I cant.

Looked in settings under....lockscreen. Right now when I first start, I get my windows 'picture', and it says my password was incorrect, try again, even though it just came up. This must be something simple to do somewhere, I dont get it why the info is not under...."lockscreen".

:)

ImLost, Jun 20, 2018

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jun 21, 2018
  3. How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 21, 2018
  4. AlDahlvig Win User

remove login password requirement

remove login password requirement

AlDahlvig, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

1. How Can I Have No-Password-Required Login - Similar Threads - Password Required Login

2. I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I...: I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I find it? Can I use the pin?Thnk you! Jayne Ferrante1...
  3. I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I...: I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I find it? Can I use the pin?Thnk you! Jayne Ferrante1...
  4. I have my pin to login to Microsoft Windows 10 but have forgotten my password. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get rid of Password requirement?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Password requirement?: After installing the last Windows 11 update KB5023706, my computer now requires a password for me to sign on. Months ago I had successfully disabled the password so my computer did not ask for it when I started it. But now it is asking me for my password.When my computer...
  6. How can I get rid of Password requirement?

How can I get rid of Password requirement?: After installing the last Windows 11 update KB5023706, my computer now requires a password for me to sign on. Months ago I had successfully disabled the password so my computer did not ask for it when I started it. But now it is asking me for my password.When my computer...
  7. Require Username & Password For Login

Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  8. Require Username & Password For Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  9. Require Username & Password For Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I don't require a password to login but Windows 10 is saying incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't require a password to login but Windows 10 is saying incorrect password: When I boot my computer I don't have a password, I simply click "sign in" to start windows. Suddenly, it now tells me "The password is incorrect. Try again" when I try to sign in. Considering there's no password, it's not as if I changed it and forgot, or typed it wrong,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no password required for login

2. how to make it so no password is needed to log in windows require password is not check

3. the password required says NO. Does that mean the user will log in without a password? And why