Windows 10: How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ?

Discus and support How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 Home: Version: 1709 Build: 16299.248 I want to format my hard disk and install a new clean of my windows 10 copy. 1. The first step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chocolade, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Chocolade Win User

How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ?

I have windows 10 Home: Version: 1709 Build: 16299.248

I want to format my hard disk and install a new clean of my windows 10 copy.

1. The first step I want to do is some how to download from the internet from microsoft the windows 10 it self and make a bootable dvd using my external dvd connected with usb to my pc. How can I do it ? Is there any tutorial ?

2. Second step is to format and clean my hard disk. But in this step I have some problems:

a. When coming to format my hard disk should I make quick a format ? The long format ? Should I delete the hard disk partition and then create a new one ? Or just installing the windows 10 from the bootable dvd and it will know to install a new clean version ?

b. I have two hard disks. The one with the windows is C: but the second one is I: is there a way to change the I: to be D: ? The logic say that I should have C: and D:

:)

Chocolade, Jul 1, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 1, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 1, 2018
  4. How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ?

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ?

1. How can I install new clean copy of my windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - install clean copy

2. How to install a clean copy of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install a clean copy of Win10: I've created the MS Media Creation USB and when I boot it I only see the circulating Media Creation dots and no installation tools appear.Thus far I've changed my American megatrend ASUS Debluxe-Dual CMOS to only boot from the USB device that the Media Creation tool was put...
  3. Can I transfer my copy of Windows 10 to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer my copy of Windows 10 to a new computer?: I am going to build a new PC and want to find out if I can transfer my copy of Windows 10 to the new build. It seems like it is very difficult to find out exactly what license you have on your copies of windows. Currently, I have 3 copies:I have an OEM version of Windows on a...
  4. Can I transfer my copy of Windows 10 to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I transfer my copy of Windows 10 to a new computer?: I am going to build a new PC and want to find out if I can transfer my copy of Windows 10 to the new build. It seems like it is very difficult to find out exactly what license you have on your copies of windows. Currently, I have 3 copies:I have an OEM version of Windows on a...
  5. Can I transfer my copy of Windows 10 to a new computer?

6. How to install clean new windows 10 ?

How to install clean new windows 10 ?: This is what I have installed now on my machine :Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 Installed on ‎02/‎05/‎2021 OS build 19043.1052 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 When I downloaded the tool file from the Microsoft site and then ran it to create a...
  7. How can I launch a Windows copy on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I launch a Windows copy on a new PC?: I have a query. Is it possible to launch a Windows version that has been already run on the different PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-launch-a-windows-copy-on-a-new-pc/33da38e6-a455-4716-a9d0-27658c659de6
  8. How can I do either a clean installation of Windows 10 or clone my current drive to a new...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I do either a clean installation of Windows 10 or clone my current drive to a new...: I do not have a USB/CD on me, and every software I have looked at requires a subscription to clone despite claiming to be free. submitted by /u/Hoodra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqipzw/how_can_i_do_either_a_clean_installation_of/
  9. How can I get a copy of my windows 10.

How can I get a copy of my windows 10.: I dual booted my computer it starts with error 0xc000000f. I need to create a live usb but I don't have a copy of my windows10. I would be grateful if you folks could help me out....
  10. Can I upgrade and then clean install with a new HDD?

Can I upgrade and then clean install with a new HDD?: Hi all, I'm finally thinking to upgrade from W7 to W10. Here's the situation at the moment: 1) 256GB System SSD 2) 1TB data HDD 3) 3TB Raid 1 HDD for backup I want to mount a new 500GB SSD as primary system drive, so I was thinking to use this occasion to put W10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install new copy of windows 10

2. need a clean copy win 10 home

3. should I put a clean copy of windows on my copynew pc replacing the oem

4. how much is clean copy of windows 10,
  5. how to install a new copy of windows 10 when the computer as been wiped cleen,
  6. how to install a new copy of win 10