Windows 10: How can I join the conversation?

Discus and support How can I join the conversation? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyway I have Windows 10 as well and I was having the same issue with FaceBook. I tried moving the app from the secondary storage D: to primary C: ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mrdjhalley, Aug 3, 2018.

1. How can I join the conversation?

Anyway I have Windows 10 as well and I was having the same issue with FaceBook.

I tried moving the app from the secondary storage D: to primary C: , The app has not crashed at all.

:)

Mrdjhalley, Aug 3, 2018

2. What is conversation in GMAIL?

.... Some grasp of an actual concise question would be much appreciated...

OK. I'm assuming that you mean you've got 299000 conversations listed in gmail. This is basically just the number of e-mails you've got. "Conversations" is how they list this because a back and forth repore (you replying, then the recipient replying) are condensed into one conversation rather than 2+ e-mails.

299000 conversations means you aren't deleting anything. If you don't delete things, your inbox will eventually fill up. Look in the bottom left hand corner of the page to see what percentage of your total inbox space is filled.

So, delete your old crap rather than hording information. That will decrease the number of conversations. No human being should have 299000 conversations saved up unless they've never cleaned out their inbox.

lilhasselhoffer, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Joining a homegroup

Hi,

Homegroup networks are created mainly for sharing files and devices with other computers. We'd like to learn more about you concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to join the homegroup?
    • Who created the homegroup?
    • Do you have the homegroup password?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Aug 3, 2018
  4. How can I join the conversation?

trying to join a homegroup with my new Dell XPS 15 Laptop

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute to the concern why your computer is not able to join the HomeGroup properly. For us to resolve your concern kindly answer the questions below:

• Aside from the error message you mentioned, were there any other error messages that showed up when you attempted to connect the laptop to the HomeGroup?
    • Are both devices on the same network? If they are, is this through a WiFi connection or LAN connection?

As a initial recommendation, we suggest that to follow these steps to run the Windows built in troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting
      in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Troubleshooting app.
    • Select the view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Look for the Homegroup option from the list and select it.
    • Click Next to run the Troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

How can I join the conversation?

1. How can I join the conversation? - Similar Threads - join conversation

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  5. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  6. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  8. Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....

Error message when trying to join my bedrock realm “could not connect: outdated client!"....: Whenever trying to join my friend bedrock realm, it keeps saying outdated client. There are no new updates either on the minecraft launcher or on the microsoft app store. Please fix it....
  9. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...
  10. Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.

Unable to join Game-Bar parties properly.: Whenever I join a PC party I'm either instantly disconnected or be unable to speak to or hear other people for a moment before disconnecting. receiving the error message 'Something went wrong with your party. Try again later.' no error code or anything to look up whats...