Windows 10: How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?

Discus and support How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; These are my settings; Battery Saver - On (Best battery life) Display brightness - 35% My laptop's screen brightness is quite enough at 25%, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chdslv, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Chdslv Win User

How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?

These are my settings;

Battery Saver - On (Best battery life)

Display brightness - 35%

My laptop's screen brightness is quite enough at 25%, but I'd like to keep it at 35%

How do I keep these Battery settings/display settings permanent, even while charging?

Atm, I have to correct it every time I charge the battery. That's once a day, but it is annoying that Windows 10 can't remember the setting.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

Chdslv, Aug 21, 2018

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 21, 2018
  4. How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?

1. How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent? - Similar Threads - keep battery display

2. My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sound quality is permanently set to tape recorder quality, how can I fix this?: I use a steelseries bluetooth headset and have had a lot of trouble trying to fix this. My drivers say they are up to date when I attempt to update them, and the speakers on my laptop sound fine....
  3. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  4. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the display settings back to original settings?: Somehow I have totally messed up my display settings and want to reset them to the original display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-display-settings-back-to/99b172a7-8987-4e5f-8700-df454224e8c6
  5. How can I change the display settings back to original settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can I set a usb as permanent ?

Can I set a usb as permanent ?: Hello, I have a wireless usb device that shows up as a "removable device" in Windows. I would like to know if there's any possible way to get rid of it ? Here you got a picture of where it show's up : [ATTACH] I hope you are all going great. Néo....
  7. How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I adjust the display settings on my PC?: Because I don’t know what happened, as after a few minutes and I reopened it, the display has somehow suddenly looks stretched up sideways. This is the first time it happened. O boy! There must be a bug!...
  8. How can I permanently keep a phamton user logging into my network and adds himself as...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I permanently keep a phamton user logging into my network and adds himself as...: How can I permanently keep a phamton user logging into my network and adds himself as another user under family friends page of setup. m He's really getting bold. Had programming language up on my desktop screen and changed my password associated with my laptop. He's...
  9. How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I keep my battery/display settings permanent?: These are my settings; Battery Saver - On (Best battery life) Display brightness - 35% My laptop's screen brightness is quite enough at 25%, but I'd like to keep it at 35% How do I keep these Battery settings/display settings permanent, even while charging? Atm, I have...
  10. How can I change my display back to default settings?

How can I change my display back to default settings?: How do I change my display back to the default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-can-i-change-my-display-back-to-default/94b1b49f-80bb-4056-8edf-96fe21763367