Windows 10: How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?

Discus and support How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tend to have Spotify playing whenever I'm gaming. In the past when my wife would switch to her name on the computer Spotify would keep playing with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Satchafunkiluss, Sep 8, 2015.

1. How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?

I tend to have Spotify playing whenever I'm gaming. In the past when my wife would switch to her name on the computer Spotify would keep playing with no problems & I would be able to control it from my phone. With Windows 10, it stops playing the moment she switches to her name & I can't get it to play from my phone. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Or is this just something that happens now?

:)

Satchafunkiluss, Sep 8, 2015

2. Spotify is not working. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I try to play a song on spotify, the songs do not play and began to skip through the whole playlist. The song will not even play for 1 second before it switches songs.
    PLEASE HELP!

Marissa SS, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Audio Speed

My computer when playing any audio (Ex. YouTube, Spotify) plays the audio at a dramatically increased speed. How can I fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JosiahHeikes, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?

Since this thread has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with gaming, you should move this thread to the General Discussion area, or maybe the software area. The gaming area is definitely the wrong area because this question has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with gaming.

Rocky, Sep 8, 2015
  5. Ah damn, my bad. Didn't realize I had posted this in the gaming section. How can I go about moving it? Or should I just repost in the right section?

Satchafunkiluss, Sep 8, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    I think that an administrator can move it. I am still thinking about the issue that you are experiencing. It seems like it should have an easy fix, but I just can't put my finger on it.

Rocky, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users?

1. How can I keep Spotify playing when I switch users? - Similar Threads - keep Spotify playing

2. My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...: It is my audio, not my headphones. I tested with another headphone and it was the same, it keeps cutting out and gets very choppy and low quality. I am on windows 11...
  3. My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio keeps cutting out when I try to play something, like youtube or spotify. If is...: It is my audio, not my headphones. I tested with another headphone and it was the same, it keeps cutting out and gets very choppy and low quality. I am on windows 11...
  4. How can I switch my windows "C:/Users/..." user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I switch my windows "C:/Users/..." user?: I was tampering around my files without any knowledge trying to change my C:/Users/"Name" name. While doing that, seeing as it didn't change the name after all the completed steps I found online, I decided to reset my laptop. Now comes the mistake. I didn't disable the...
  5. How can I switch my windows "C:/Users/..." user?

How can I switch my windows "C:/Users/..." user?: I was tampering around my files without any knowledge trying to change my C:/Users/"Name" name. While doing that, seeing as it didn't change the name after all the completed steps I found online, I decided to reset my laptop. Now comes the mistake. I didn't disable the...
  6. How can I, switch safely?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I, switch safely?: I have a, laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.I am currently, using Google Drive. For my Cloud backup. But, price.And, for. Many, different reasons. I would, prefer to switch.There are many alternatives, to Google Drive. But, I would like. An MVP's, opinion. Which would be,...
  7. How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I listen to Spotify and YouTube using hotkeys for pause/play while playing a...: I know spotify has hotkey support but they don't work when tabbed into a fullscreen application. I want to be able to listen to music, but also be able to quickly pause it with the touch of a button if needed. submitted by /u/AllTheOreos [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I switch Users?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I switch Users?: How do I switch users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-users/40140ef2-c9a9-460b-8f3a-771894e08f4a
  9. Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.: Hi, I have Windows 10. Skype-version 8.32.0.53 So when i open Skype, it automatically signs in to my account. When i sign out, it just logs me in again. I never get to see the screen where you fill in your username and password. It does not matter whether i sign...
  10. Can I Prevent Switching Users?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I Prevent Switching Users?: Over the course of the last few months, I have been experiencing issues logging into my office computer from home as there has been other individuals logging in at my work station using the "Switch User" option. This creates issues for me logging in from home. Locking the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotify not playing after user switch

2. how to keep spotify playing on windows when other person logged on