Windows 10: How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey?

Discus and support How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, recently I updated windows 10 and now whatever colour you choose when "show colour on start, taskbar, action centre and title bar" is on changes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kmvk4o, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Kmvk4o Win User

How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey?

Hi, recently I updated windows 10 and now whatever colour you choose when "show colour on start, taskbar, action centre and title bar" is on changes the title bar's colour as well. I don't want to disable this option because I like the start, taskbar and action centre being grey but I want the title bar to be white. Can anybody here help me? Thanks in advance. *Smile

:)

Kmvk4o, Feb 19, 2016
  2. abcwii Win User

Is it possible to change title bar text color to black if choosing blue as accent color in Windows 10??

Hey,

starting with the 1511 update, Windows automatically changes the text color in title bars to White, if choosing blue as Accent Color in the settings. Is it possible to change it back to black whilst keeping blue title bars?? I really hate the white text
    color!

Thanks!

abcwii, Feb 19, 2016
  3. How to change the title bar to white so that the name of the program I'm on isn't visible anymore?

Changing the title bar to white will make the title turn black for it to be visible. The options to make the title invisible is not yet available in Microsoft.

We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item we gather
    additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.
    Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our support
    article
    and YouTube video.

In order to submit new feedback. Please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for Feedback Hub in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near
      the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Once you've completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 19, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @Kmvk4o:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Check out this link carefully:

http://winaero.com/blog/add-custom-c...in-windows-10/

Edwin, Feb 19, 2016
  5. Kmvk4o Win User
    Thank you but this isn't what I want to do. I'm not looking to add more colours, I'm trying to keep the title bar white (like it is when the "show colour on start, taskbar, action centre and title bar" is disabled) but have the start, taskbar and action centre remain coloured.

Kmvk4o, Feb 19, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Oh, I see.
    You did say keep the Taskbar, Start and Action Center grey! *Wink
    Nevertheless, you need to add white as a custom color to accomplish what you wish.

How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I keep the title bar white but keep the rest grey? - Similar Threads - keep title bar

2. Search bar keeps turning white

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar keeps turning white: Every time the task bar is updated opening an app, moving an icon, etc. it turns like that. However, when I move my cursor over it, it changes back to normal. I have tried everything in the personalisation settings but nothing works....
  3. How can I remove this white bar??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove this white bar??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cassidran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lko7tu/how_can_i_remove_this_white_bar/
  4. Title Bars stay white on a dark theme for some apps, can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title Bars stay white on a dark theme for some apps, can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CryptoBojan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gh8k18/title_bars_stay_white_on_a_dark_theme_for_some/
  5. Title bar buttons are accented instead of colormatching with the rest of the bar

Title bar buttons are accented instead of colormatching with the rest of the bar: Hello, I've resetted my laptop and just noticed that the title bar buttons are accented in some programs when normally the whole title bar would be unicolor. This for example occurs in Settings, Edge and Photos, but not in Chrome nor File Explorer. Screencaps: [ATTACH]...
  6. Factory rest keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory rest keeps failing: Hi, I am trying to factory reset my windows 10 machine. But each time I attempt it, the reset fails. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-rest-keeps-failing/64bf1040-8150-4003-8a1b-e060bc6c8ef8
  7. White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable

in Windows 10 Support
    White Title Bar and Banner Unclickable: Computer: Dell OptiPlex 3050 Dual Monitor Setup. At random, my title bar and a select area underneath it turn white. When I try to click on anything that would be there, I click on whatever is behind it, as if it isn't there. The issue is more likely to occur on the primary...
  8. [Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue.

[Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue.: Hi people. I know there are a lot of questions about that and some got solved after 1511 update, but not mine. I have been looking on how to make that: 1. Make TitleBars, StartMenu, TaskBar and so on, keep the same color in example the default black. 2. Make Tiles...
  9. Title Bar goes white is background

Title Bar goes white is background: Hello you all, this is my first post here so sorry if I violate etiquette. I just upgraded and have been tweaking my windows 10, but I have one nagging problem (a few, actually but lets address this one 1st). I have a dark grey theme set for my accent color and that...
  10. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881