Windows 10: how can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work...

Discus and support how can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work through my wired speakers, and music plays OK thru the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Krate, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Krate Win User

how can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work...

How can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work through my wired speakers, and music plays OK thru the headphones, so I know they are paired with my desktop computer.

:)

Krate, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Narrator app not working in windows 10

The title of this thread is,"Narrator App not working in Windows 10."

I appreciate the above description on how o use Narrator in system settings. However, I also have a "Narrator Desktop App" on my computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Is the "Narrator App" left over from Windows 7 & should it have been deleted,
    should it be deleted now, or is it part of the Windows 10 Narrator experience? Based on the title, I am wondering if the person posing the question is also using the "Narrator App", & that your answer seems to therefore not fully address the question. My experience
    is that with the Narrator App on my computer, even with all Narrator settings off, the Narrator continues to Run. The Narrator App launched did change the voice but deferred to the settings as far as speech & speed, but still cant turn off Narrator. is the
    App conflicting with the settings?

V J Miller, Jul 9, 2018
  4. OnTheWeb Win User

how can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work...

Weather App not working windows 8.1

The Windows 8.1 weather app is not working right, recently. Another laptop and a second desktop quit working last few days...

OnTheWeb, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. how can I make narrator windows desktop app work with my wireless headphones? It will work... - Similar Threads - narrator desktop app

2. How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?: Hello, When trying to use Windows Narrator on Chrome, I can select the top bar and it will read the name of the webpage, but I can't select or read anything on the screen. With other apps and on Edge, it works as intended, but due to my job, I need to use Chrome. On Chrome,...
  3. How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows Narrator work on Chrome?: Hello, When trying to use Windows Narrator on Chrome, I can select the top bar and it will read the name of the webpage, but I can't select or read anything on the screen. With other apps and on Edge, it works as intended, but due to my job, I need to use Chrome. On Chrome,...
  4. How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?: If i want to use my headphone's highest quality mode i cant use its integrated mic, if i try to put the high quality mode and the mic at the same time my headphones stop producing sound, i want to be able to use my mic and the high quality mode at the same timemy headset is a...
  5. How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?

How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?: If i want to use my headphone's highest quality mode i cant use its integrated mic, if i try to put the high quality mode and the mic at the same time my headphones stop producing sound, i want to be able to use my mic and the high quality mode at the same timemy headset is a...
  6. How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headphones not working: wireless and wired

Headphones not working: wireless and wired: a long time ago i unplugged my headphones form the audio jack and then after i replugged them i couldnt hear anything, i restarted, shut down, updated audio drivers, ran windows diagnostics, ran wystem file checker but it still doesnt work. strange thing is its the same thing...
  8. How to make wireless connections work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make wireless connections work?: So, I try to connect to a wireless connection without an adapter. Nothing pops up. I put in an adapter and the network shows up, but when I try connecting to it, it won't connect. It doesn't allow me to connect to my Wi-Fi even with an adapter. Idk the specifics of the...
  9. How to make wireless connections work?

How to make wireless connections work?: So, I try to connect to a wireless connection without an adapter. Nothing pops up. I put in an adapter and the network shows up, but when I try connecting to it, it won't connect. It doesn't allow me to connect to my Wi-Fi even with an adapter. Idk the specifics of the...
  10. How can I get my headphones to work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get my headphones to work?: It's almost like Windows doesn't know they're there at all. Audio is coming out of onboard, and the device manager can't find it at all. Edit: Razer Kraken X btw submitted by /u/Someonekul [link] [comments]...