Windows 10: How can I move the location of the Public Documents?

Discus and support How can I move the location of the Public Documents? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Also, how can I move the location of the Public Documents? I only have the one user profile set up on this PC. I use the Public folders to access files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mshanhun, Aug 2, 2017.

1. mshanhun Win User

How can I move the location of the Public Documents?

Also, how can I move the location of the Public Documents? I only have the one user profile set up on this PC. I use the Public folders to access files with the other devices on our home network.

:)

mshanhun, Aug 2, 2017

2. How can I change the location of the recorded files in Voice recorder windows 10

Hi Boris,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Sorry to inform you that there is no such option available in Windows 10.

The default location will be Documents > Sound Recordings.

For more information I suggest you to refer this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-voice-recorder

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 2, 2017
  3. How can I change the location of the recorded files in Voice recorder windows 10

Hello,

How can I change the location of the recorded files?

If this option is not available, how can I share the recorded file autoamaticaly to onedrive?

Thanks,

Boris

BorisShalomov, Aug 2, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 3, 2017
Thema:

1. How can I move the location of the Public Documents? - Similar Threads - move location Public

2. Can't move the folder "Documents" to default location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move the folder "Documents" to default location.: So, I've quit OneDrive, and I want to move my "Documents" folder to the default location, but for some reason, it doesn't let me. It tells me this message: "Can't move the folder because there is a folder in the same location that can't be redirected.Access is denied ".I've...
  3. Can't move the folder "Documents" to default location.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't move the folder "Documents" to default location.: So, I've quit OneDrive, and I want to move my "Documents" folder to the default location, but for some reason, it doesn't let me. It tells me this message: "Can't move the folder because there is a folder in the same location that can't be redirected.Access is denied ".I've...
  4. How can I move an app shortcut away from the public desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move an app shortcut away from the public desktop?: Recently I downloaded a new app and the shortcut is showing for others in their profile. Most don't want to see the shortcut. I'm either getting confused or just need help....
  5. Moved documents location. how do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moved documents location. how do I restore it?: I moved my documents location from C:/Users/aaron/Documents to D:. It's not really ideal as the whole drive is dedicated to documents now. I probably should have made the file structure inside the D drive first. How do I fix it? I can't create a new folder inside my user...
  6. How to move documents default location to another HD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move documents default location to another HD: Hi, I am running out of space location on my SSD "C drive" . How can I move all default folders location to another HD to dedicate my SSD for Windows operation? Note I am running Win10 - 64. Thanks...
  7. Moving documents location, are there security risks?

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving documents location, are there security risks?: I have moved my documents location by following the tutorial at Move Location of Documents Folder in Windows 10 Is there any serious security risk in moving the documents from their default location and if so, how can I reverse the above move procedure? 136032
  8. I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\: I messed up trying to move my Documents folder location to my D:\ data partition. I was following this tutorial, but not carefully enough: Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10 I didn't create a new Documents folder on the D:\ partition first, as the tutorial says...
  9. Cannot move Documents folder to new location

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot move Documents folder to new location: Short version: I'm getting an error message when I attempt to move my Documents folder to a new location (same volume):The folder can't be moved here...The filename or extension is too long (see attachment). Longer version: I want to move my Documents, Videos, and Pictures...
  10. Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Documents Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Documents Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Documents folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). You can change where files in...