Windows 10: How can I not view unwanted wireless networks?

Discus and support How can I not view unwanted wireless networks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. So I connected to my wireless router and it discovers a whole bunch of other wireless networks near me. Tried turning them off by unselecting each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Compumind, May 6, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

How can I not view unwanted wireless networks?

Hi.

So I connected to my wireless router and it discovers a whole bunch of other wireless networks near me.
    Tried turning them off by unselecting each one. Well, that didn't work. Go figure - W10.

Just want to see my own wireless network (router) and that's it.

What am I missing? When I am out in the field, that is the time to display available access points.

TIA *Smile

:)

Compumind, May 6, 2018
Thema:

How can I not view unwanted wireless networks?

1. How can I not view unwanted wireless networks? - Similar Threads - view unwanted wireless

2. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  3. How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete unwanted keyboard layouts?: Hello, I can't delete unwanted keyboard layouts.I tried deleting it with Powershell and regedit but it didn't work. Before that I tried deleting the language in the settings and reinstalling it, but nothing worked. The keyboards were still there. I use only 2 of these...
  4. how can I hide unwanted updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I hide unwanted updates: I have updates for an old 2007 MS Project. How do I get rid of , or hide, the updates? I uninstalled Project 2007.Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites KB2767916The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 3 SP3Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1...
  5. how can I hide unwanted updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I hide unwanted updates: I have updates for an old 2007 MS Project. How do I get rid of , or hide, the updates? I uninstalled Project 2007.Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites KB2767916The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 3 SP3Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1...
  6. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  7. How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?: Since one of the last updates I have ver 20H2 my network drives don't get connected. Set the group policy to wait for network and it works on my wired unit, but not my wireless. This is very annoying....
  8. Task view- unwanted popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Task view- unwanted popup: I tried removing the Task View icon from the Task Bar to stop unwanted 'mini' window pop ups, and rebooted pc; however that did not stop them. Added Task View icon back. Major disruption to working.*Banghead, as this action seems to appear with no rhyme or reason. Winver:...
  9. How to remove unwanted network connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove unwanted network connection?: Why delete button become grey color? May I know how to delete so many unwanted network connection. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-unwanted-network-connection/4d9d2f95-a350-44dc-8021-c3ff8d396bc6
  10. View Wireless Network Signal Strength in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Wireless Network Signal Strength in Windows 10: How to: View Wireless Network Signal Strength in Windows 10 How to View Wireless Network Signal Strength in Windows 10 The performance of a wireless network connection depends greatly on its signal strength. This tutorial will show you different ways to view the...