Windows 10: How can I pass this test????

Discus and support How can I pass this test???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey team, trying to sign up on my new laptop and can't pass the " I am not a robot" test. It's the one "Use the arrows to rotate the object to face in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alest34, May 21, 2024.

1. alest34 Win User

How can I pass this test????

Hey team, trying to sign up on my new laptop and can't pass the " I am not a robot" test. It's the one "Use the arrows to rotate the object to face in the direction of the hand". Please help, I've tried so many times as I need it.

:)

alest34, May 21, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 21, 2024
  3. Azhar Win User
    RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, May 21, 2024
  4. How can I pass this test????

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2024
Thema:

How can I pass this test????

1. How can I pass this test???? - Similar Threads - pass test

2. Pass key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pass key: I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-key/1ce9763f-89f1-4117-8b17-4f552fa472d4
  3. Pass key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pass key: I want to create a pass key for my Microsoft account, but am being asked to provide a pass key to sign into my account. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pass-key/1ce9763f-89f1-4117-8b17-4f552fa472d4
  4. How can I pass this test????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I pass this test????: Hey team, trying to sign up on my new laptop and can't pass the " I am not a robot" test. It's the one "Use the arrows to rotate the object to face in the direction of the hand". Please help, I've tried so many times as I need it....
  5. Microsoft is testing Game Pass ads on the Settings homepage

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing Game Pass ads on the Settings homepage: Look, another advertising test in Windows 11. Microsoft launched a new build to the Windows 11 Insider Dev channel on Friday. Windows 11 build 26120.470 fixes issues for the most part. It is delivered via KB5037864 and rolled out gradually to all test systems, even if get the...
  6. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen: I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back...
  7. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen: I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back...
  8. My speakers pass all diagnostic tests,test sounds work, but still don't output any sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My speakers pass all diagnostic tests,test sounds work, but still don't output any sound: I have these speakers Genius SW G2.1 3000 ands they passed all diagnostic windows tests and test sounds worked but they don't work when i try to use them normally! Help would be greatlyt appreciated...
  9. What is causing my laptop to not open past the sign in screen. System passes all tests

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is causing my laptop to not open past the sign in screen. System passes all tests: Im stuck on the sign in screen. Ran system tests and all pass What is causing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-my-laptop-to-not-open-past-the/96ed5641-5027-4bc9-8728-3ea60a5ab9b3
  10. MS Edge Third Party cookies blocked but does not pass the Cookie test

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Third Party cookies blocked but does not pass the Cookie test: I have set MS Edge (non-Chromium version) to block only Third-party cookies and I went to GRC Cookie Forensics, the Third Party cookie test had failed. GRC | Cookie Forensics Display See attached image. Why is it failing or not passing the test? My wild guess may be, is...