Windows 10: how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ?

Discus and support how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello the thing is i want to use bandwidth limiter on my organisation laptops to give every laptop what it needs only but if i did the settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by مصطفى العيسى, Jul 29, 2018.

1. how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ?

hello

the thing is

i want to use bandwidth limiter on my organisation laptops to give every laptop what it needs only

but if i did the settings then the user simply removed the wireless connection and connect again then the bandwidth meter will be reset to 0

do you have any solutions or suggestions ?

thanks & regards

:)

مصطفى العيسى, Jul 29, 2018

2. connecting a wireless wifi external network adapter in Windows 10

We suggest that you try to delete the old network connection profile, start the service, and create a new profile. To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Click the Network icon located at the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Note: You may also type netsh wlan show profiles in the
    Command Prompt to manage and delete wireless network profiles.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ?

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ?

1. how can i prevent a user from deleting a wireless connection on windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - prevent user deleting

2. How can I delete a Microsoft account from a user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete a Microsoft account from a user: I need a way to delete a Microsoft account from a user back to an account with no Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-microsoft-account-from-a-user/b58ec84e-9c36-4b46-b755-284ae2bdb777
  3. How can I delete a Microsoft account from a user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete a Microsoft account from a user: I need a way to delete a Microsoft account from a user back to an account with no Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-a-microsoft-account-from-a-user/b58ec84e-9c36-4b46-b755-284ae2bdb777
  4. How to prevent users from deleting search history on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent users from deleting search history on Windows 11.: How can I lock down my search history to where no one can delete it?Or perhaps, is there a way to lock to down to where you need a password to delete it and make it more difficult?...
  5. How to prevent users from deleting search history on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent users from deleting search history on Windows 11.: How can I lock down my search history to where no one can delete it?Or perhaps, is there a way to lock to down to where you need a password to delete it and make it more difficult?...
  6. How to prevent Windows from connecting to other wireless networks automatically

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Windows from connecting to other wireless networks automatically: If your Windows PC is connected to a wireless network all the time or regularly, you may have noticed that it is sometimes switching between different networks automatically. A common use case for that is when multiple Wi-fi access points are in the vicinity for which...
  7. How can I prevent users from disconnecting from the organization Azure joined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I prevent users from disconnecting from the organization Azure joined: Hello - How come users can disconnect a company computer that is in Azure Joined Domain ?Users can do this no admin privilege required. Under Settings, Accounts, Access Work or School, at the top under Connect, it shows the user account"Connected by *** Email address is...
  8. How to prevent users from deleting Printers in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent users from deleting Printers in Windows 10: The Add and remove a device or printer option is available in Control Panel. These options are available for all users. However, if an administrator wants, he can remove the access to these options for local users. This article will guide you on how to prevent users from...
  9. How can I prevent users from connecting to a USB storage device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I prevent users from connecting to a USB storage device?: Hi i am trying to Prevent Users from connecting to a USB storage device by following method, It didn't work in system. can any one help me out ? USB storage device is already installed on the computer, set the Start value in the following registry key to 4:...
  10. How to prevent user to deleting shortcuts from the desk?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to prevent user to deleting shortcuts from the desk?: win10 I found on net the solution -to put the shortcuts in the public desktop folder [/this pc/local disk/users/public/public desktop ] - but it doesn't work for me -and the user still can delete them what can I do?...