Windows 10: How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible??

Discus and support How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't think we will see another post from the OP. I agree, its been 24 hours now. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by terra1, Feb 25, 2016.

1. How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible??

I agree, its been 24 hours now.

COMPUTIAC Guest, Feb 26, 2016
  2. damocles Win User

crumbs...if the OP has bricked the computer there's always a silver lining.....I did the same and taught myself how build computers - it's quite easy when everything is demystified - nuts and bolts..errrmm with some volts.

damocles, Feb 26, 2016
  3. Looey Win User
    There are services that will fix a bad bios update. I think the web site can be found by doing a search for badflash.

Looey, Feb 26, 2016
  4. snoopy51 Win User

How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible??

Yes, I know about that. In the earlier day, I send for BIOS chip replacement. Unfortunately, the BIOS chip is soldered and we can use attachment to reprogram the BIOS. The price of used motherboard was $45.00! We went for the motherboard replacement!

snoopy51, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Looey Win User
    I think a new $45 motherboard trumps fooling with an old one. There most likely was something wrong with the old one anyway to cause a bad flash. BTW, I read Peanuts everyday. Even though they are decades old I get a kick out of Snoopy and the gang.

Looey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible??

1. How can I reflash BIOS? Is possible?? - Similar Threads - reflash BIOS possible

2. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  3. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  4. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  5. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios: hi msteam,Is it possible for a Virus To destroy th BIOS/UEFI.bst rgards,rafael mk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-for-a-virus-to-destroy-the-bios/808fba57-ab7e-4b34-8ae1-e62f641e6e1d
  6. Is It possible for A virus to Destroy the bios

7. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?: The BIOS of my lenovo ideapad 320 15-AST is corrupted so when I boot the laptop, the screen remains blank. Is there any way I can write the bios to a USB stick and automatically boot the computer into it and then reflash the BIOS?...
  8. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?: The BIOS of my lenovo ideapad 320 15-AST is corrupted so when I boot the laptop, the screen remains blank. Is there any way I can write the bios to a USB stick and automatically boot the computer into it and then reflash the BIOS?...
  9. How can I reflash a corrupted bios using a usb stick?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How can I update my BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I update my BIOS?: After the Fall Creators Update, my mom's PC (The 2nd PC under my Specs) has been having issues. When I shut it down, it acts as if its restarting whenever I press the power button to power it back up again. It has an American Megatrends BIOS. I looked up their beep codes,...