Windows 10: how can i reinstall all windows metro apps

Discus and support how can i reinstall all windows metro apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so dont ask me how (long story) but i managed to corrupt all my windows modern apps and i cant use or uninstall them, the store showed that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, Mar 30, 2015.

1. how can i reinstall all windows metro apps

Ok so dont ask me how (long story) but i managed to corrupt all my windows modern apps and i cant use or uninstall them, the store showed that there installed and i cant redownload them or launch them. is there some way i can reinstall only all or one by one reinstall all those apps again?

:)

xdarkmario, Mar 30, 2015

2. How can I uninstall all those crappy Metro apps that come with Windows 10?

Hi, Bernie.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I would like to inform you that, it is not possible to un-install/ remove the apps stated above as it is an in build feature of Windows. However you can disable or hide the features.

How to Disable Internet Explorer and Media Player.

• Enter control panel in the search box, and then tap or click
      Control Panel.
    • Tap or click Programs, and then tap or click Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Check on the boxes for the apps you want to turn off, and then tap or click
      Yes.
    • Tap or click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 30, 2015
  3. How can I uninstall all those crappy Metro apps that come with Windows 10?

I'd really like to get rid of all those amateurish apps like Edge, Cortana, Groove Music, etc. My PC is a computer, not a phone or a tablet.

BernieKornowicz, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

how can i reinstall all windows metro apps

Dude, Apr 1, 2015
  5. oooh no its deeper than that, my apps are REMOVED from windows. i need to reinstall them

xdarkmario, Apr 4, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Try going to the store and manually re-install them.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2015
  7. Dude Win User
  8. how can i reinstall all windows metro apps

upgrading to the new build 10051 should reinsatall all metro modern apps right?

xdarkmario, Apr 8, 2015
  9. BunnyJ New Member
    It might, but that's not an official build,, it's a leak. If you do use it be careful...

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 8, 2015
  10. It's official, it cam from windows update fast ring.
    But the one I'm use is a unofficial iso because setting app stopped working so I can't officially update anymore

xdarkmario, Apr 8, 2015
  11. it didn't help, all my modern apps still dont work...

xdarkmario, Apr 8, 2015
  12. i read on microsoft dev page that modern apps go by the extention (.appx) and can be installed by using the

Add-AppxPackage C:\>appname<.appx

comand but can anyone tell me where does windows 10 install disk keep its .appx files?

xdarkmario, Apr 8, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

I don't think you can run any scripts in 10051.

Edwin, Apr 8, 2015
  14. I had pretty much the same problem. I had a BSOD while installing Windows 10, so it corrupted my default user's data. Now only Microsoft Edge and a couple other programs on my Toolbar work

Dylanrules22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how can i reinstall all windows metro apps - Similar Threads - reinstall metro apps

2. Metro Apps not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  3. How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store

How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store: Hey! So on my school computer the calendar app is starting to crash whenever I try to add a new event. It has previosly been yelling at me to update the app, but when i look up the app on the app store it doesnt find it since its not in my county apps, and when I access it...
  4. Remove all modern metro apps

Remove all modern metro apps: Howdy, I use this PowerShell command to remove all modern metro apps from all user accounts: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage However, it does not remove some apps and I have to remove them manually using: Remove-AppxPackage...
  5. All metro apps crash.

All metro apps crash.: This is a problem I have been having for a few days now. Upon launching any metro app, it crashes. Attached is a picture with the diagnosis of the problem. Any way to fix that?? [img] Thank for any help!!! 4922
  6. How do I backup Metro/Modern Apps and App Data?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I backup Metro/Modern Apps and App Data?: I would like to backup Metro/Modern Apps, is this possible? Once backed up, how do you restore them? Also, what about Metro/Modern App Data? Thanks. 10475
  7. Need help reinstalling metro apps

Need help reinstalling metro apps: I was installing this new game and it had errors, part of the troubleshooting of said game was to nuke the app data folder. I have deleted things from this folder in the past on previous OSes just fine with no issues. However after killing this folder the start menu did not...
  8. How do I delete Metro Apps?

How do I delete Metro Apps?: This is absolutely the stupidest beta, I have ever seen. How in the world are we supposed to manage our apps? How do we delete them? I have 97 apps and no idea what 80 of them are, a clean install should just load the essentials unless directed to do else wise. 2519
  9. Metro Apps Problem

Metro Apps Problem: I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052
  10. With All Eyes on Windows 10, Metro Apps Number Stands Stil

in Windows 10 News
    With All Eyes on Windows 10, Metro Apps Number Stands Stil: The number of apps in the Windows Store, which at some point was Microsoft's main focus, is no longer getting so much love from the Redmond-based tech giant, as all efforts are now concentrated on the development of Windows 10. Ever since Microsoft announced Windows 10...