Windows 10: How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb

Discus and support How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys as i posted before my laptop wont work and im stuck on repair boot loop. I have tried everything like system restore, safemode, cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iNcm, Nov 18, 2016.

1. iNcm Win User

How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb

Hello guys as i posted before my laptop wont work and im stuck on repair boot loop. I have tried everything like system restore, safemode, cmd bootrec/rebuild bcd. except reinstalling windows10. Can someone please tell me how to install windows 10 because when i bought the laptop it doesnt have the cd stuff for windows. Thanks please help

:)

2. Activation after reinstalling Windows 10 from USB

I want to reinstall windows 10 using the USB tool I have but my Windows is activated by the digital license provided by Microsoft so if I reinstall it using the USB then how I can activate it again as I do not have a product key.

HamzaFarooqi, Nov 18, 2016
  3. kdp_1493 Win User
    Create windows 10 upgrade bootable usb

I have recently upgraded windows 7 to windows 10. Now i want to create bootable usb pendrive of this windows 10 upgrade for future use. How can i do it? and What is difference between reinstall and clean install? Can i perform reinstall or clean install
    of windows 10 upgrade bywhich i have created bootable usb pendrive?

kdp_1493, Nov 18, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Download the Windows 10 ISO file:
    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Burn a DVD from the ISO file image. Do NOT just copy the ISO file itself to a DVD - burn a DVD from the image. In Windows 10, right click on the ISO file and select Burn Disc Image.

OR

Create a Windows 10 USB flash drive from the ISO file:
    USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Boot the computer from either the DVD or the USB flash drive and do a clean install of Windows 10:
    Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2016
  5. iNcm Win User
    How can i know if my laptop runs a windows 10 64bit or 32bit. Coz i havent check it is there a way to know it using cmd.

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 18, 2016
  7. iNcm Win User
    Thanks for the help guys. I followed your instructions.

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

I'm glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb - Similar Threads - reinstall using usb

2. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :: I have windows 10 and I am unable to clear blue screen error. My only option available is troubleshooting using command prompt. Is it possible for me to reinstall windows 10 using command prompt and where cand I find the instructions? In addition, what other commands can I...
  3. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :: I have windows 10 and I am unable to clear blue screen error. My only option available is troubleshooting using command prompt. Is it possible for me to reinstall windows 10 using command prompt and where cand I find the instructions? In addition, what other commands can I...
  4. How can I reinstall windows 10 using command prompt? :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I reinstall windows 10 from USB drives?

Can I reinstall windows 10 from USB drives?: How much hard drive space do I need to use ideally for a good games storage from the Microsoft store? Installing a new one and its got 2 terabytes this pc. But dunno whether its gonna fit cause of all the red wire cabling that I been told not to remove by someone we unplugged...
  6. Can I reinstall windows 10 from USB drives?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I reinstall windows 10 from USB drives?: How much hard drive space do I need to use ideally for a good games storage from the Microsoft store? Installing a new one and its got 2 terabytes this pc. But dunno whether its gonna fit cause of all the red wire cabling that I been told not to remove by someone we unplugged...
  7. How can I reinstall my usb drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I reinstall my usb drivers?: My hard drive isn’t migrating and so I was wondering what I could do to reinstall the drivers submitted by /u/Bombzopple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etxefm/how_can_i_reinstall_my_usb_drivers/
  8. How Can I ReInstall Windows 10 ?

How Can I ReInstall Windows 10 ?: Few days ago, I try to install Ubuntu as a dual boot option on my PC. But when it got to install itself, it deleted Windows and replace it. Now my PC is under Ubuntu and I don't want it. Please Help me I want Windows 10 back but i don't want to buy it a second time ;_(...
  9. Can I reinstall this OEM Windows 10 with rescue USB

Can I reinstall this OEM Windows 10 with rescue USB: Weird question: I've created a rescue USB that includes system files from my OEM instalation, the wizard mentioned that, including system files may help me in reinstalling the OS with this USB in case I cannot boot into Windows. The question is, in case I change my HDD for...
  10. Windows 10 reinstall using usb

Windows 10 reinstall using usb: So I installed w10 and worked fine but then stopped for the life of me I couldn't fix it so I downloaded windows 10 to a usb to reinstall. However i I do not have an activation keys.... This is pretty dumb of Ms as they didn't give me any for the download which broke my...