Windows 10: How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ?

Discus and support How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After a long time of messages in the tray icon that windows 10 is ready for install in one night when i was sleeping it decided by it self to install... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chocolade, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Chocolade Win User

How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ?

After a long time of messages in the tray icon that windows 10 is ready for install in one night when i was sleeping it decided by it self to install windows 10. In the morning i found my self with my chrome from windows 8.1 pro with the edge of windows 10. Too many browsers. Why i want to remove delete forget chrome is that once i have 2-3-4-5 windows open of chrome my memory usage in task manager is jumping to 80-90 even 97% then i need to close the chrome windows and i see more 20-30 chrome processes need to be close. I'm not sure how is it with the edge browser.

But i can't find a solution for the chrome memory leak. When i have 2-3-4-5 windows open of chrome after some times maybe an hour my whole pc freeze stuck hang working so so so slow i need to shut down via the task manager the whole chrome.

1. Is there any solution for the chrome memory problem ? Not logic that with a pc of 6gb ram i can't open 2-3-4-5 windows of chrome even more.

2. How to remove the chrome and forget it in case in number 1 there is no solution ?

3. Does the edge browser have the same problems ?

Thank you for the help.

:)

Chocolade, Mar 16, 2016

2. Why after install windows 10,my google chrome browser not working

You have to completely remove chrome not just uninstall.

The New Chrome 60 official build try this link to remove and then download and install from google not the link to make sure you get chrome 60 the latest.

How to completely Uninstall & Re-Install Google Chrome - wintips.org - Windows Tips & How-tos

OctavianQR, Mar 16, 2016
  3. Removing completed jigsaw puzzles from win 10

How can I remove / delete completed jigsaw puzzles from the system in win 10? I cannot find the folder they are in and I need the space.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

SharkmanAB, Mar 16, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Edge is your Windows 10 default browser.
    So, you will have no problem uninstalling Chrome from Programs and Features.
    If you don't know how to go to Programs and Features, please post back.

After that, you can go to File Explorer > This PC > open your main drive > locate and open Program Files (x86) if you have a 64-bit OS, or just Program Files if you have a 32-bit OS> find any items related to Chrome or google > delete them.

You might want to check your registry in order to remove any left-overs from Chrome. But one step at a time.

davidhk, Mar 16, 2016
  5. You can open as many as you like with Edge and have no slow down or freeze
    I have up to 6 open at a time and never had any problem

hTconeM9user, Mar 16, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    I use IE for years. Never a problem regardless.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can i remove and delete complete chrome from windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - remove delete complete

2. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  3. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i remove kms completely: Around 2 years ago i stupidly tried to remove the windows activation message by running a .bat file and doing something in the registry and it only temporarely removed the message so after some time i purchased a digital oem key and i got it removed but i am very paranoid...
  4. How can i remove kms completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?: It happened just now... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-folder-from-chrome-bookmarks-how-can-i/6caddc08-b9ee-44fd-923e-629e81bfe381
  6. I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?: It happened just now... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-folder-from-chrome-bookmarks-how-can-i/6caddc08-b9ee-44fd-923e-629e81bfe381
  7. How can I completely remove McAfee from windows 10 and can immediately turn on windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I completely remove McAfee from windows 10 and can immediately turn on windows...: getting started windows security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-completely-remove-mcafee-from-windows-10/f26507c7-aab7-47dd-a68a-c619c4cb5a66
  8. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10: Hi guys. I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root. Because of this I wasn't able to connect to the server and wansn't able to "redo" it ether. The only way was to uninstall the whole...
  9. how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome?: how can i remove freeliveradio.co from google chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/freeliveradioco/41477ddf-b100-47a7-8147-79ca09f4790b
  10. Completely Remove Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Completely Remove Chrome: Running 15063.11/1703, recently installed. Noticed in registry there is a Google Chrome key in both HKCU and HKLM. Chrome was my default browser but uninstalled prior to installation of 1703. (Fast Ring upgrade, not clean install) When I try to delete the Chrome key get...