Windows 10: How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

Discus and support How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SHakil Ahmed6, Apr 16, 2024.

1. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key commands next to the mouse right click options. Is there anyone to help?I've marked which options to remove. See the picture below.Undo Option Shortcut key Removal

:)

SHakil Ahmed6, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 16, 2024
  4. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

Can't right mouse click on apps shortcuts

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is it specific to any program\application?
    • Since when are you facing the issue?
    I suggest you to try to uninstall and re-install the Mouse drivers.

You may follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the Mouse drivers:

• Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the “Run” Command box and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Device Manager” window, search for the Mouse drivers, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device
      you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

1. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut?? - Similar Threads - remove mouse's right

2. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  3. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  4. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  5. remove right click truncate menu

remove right click truncate menu: How do I remove the "show more option" feature of Windows 11?It is the most annoying feature to date. I constantly have to expand it because none of the options I want is in the default menu. Every time I have to do it I get a little more annoyed at it. It worsensmy...
  6. Remove right click menu entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove right click menu entry: Hi, recently I installed a software game which created an entry in the right-click menu of desktop i.e. this entry only appears when I right-click on the desktop. Below is a screenshot of it. [ATTACH] Now, I want to remove it but I don't know how to do it,...
  7. Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create desktop shortcut in right click menu?: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro and was wondering if there is any way to add the option to create a shortcut directly on the desktop instead of the folder that the original .exe file is in? Thanks for any help. submitted by /u/PricyThunder87 [link] [comments]...
  8. How can i add media keys & keyboard shortcuts to the right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i add media keys & keyboard shortcuts to the right-click menu?: I want to control my music from the right-click context menu using play/pause, next, previous and stop... is this possible? I also wouldn't mind adding some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+F, and Ctrl+Alt+Delete. 52225
  9. How can I launch the Context Menu (without using mouse Right-Click)

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I launch the Context Menu (without using mouse Right-Click): Hello I have a Logitech MK700 keyboard. To fire up the Context Menu (i.e. the thing that pops up when you do a mouse right-click) you have to hit Function key (i.e. "FN") + "Print Screen" I would like to us the Context Menu a lot. How can I get the Context Menu to be...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...