Windows 10: How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

Discus and support How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peng Hui Lim, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option under Privacy section in account overview.Wondering if there are any way around removing him from the newly created family account which he does not have control and I can re-invite? Else he will have a computer that he cannot login and use and managed.Thanks.

:)

Peng Hui Lim, Feb 23, 2024
  2. AdultAge Win User

Ho to remove your kid from My Family.

Ho to remove your kid from My Family.

How to remove your kid account under parental control.

• Using the PC go to http://www.windowsphone.com.

• Sign in using the parental email account (adult email account) and related password.

• Click on My Family.

• Click on the gray link Microsoft Family Safety Settings.

• It will appear another web page showing the parental account and all the kids accounts under its control.

• Click on the kid account you want to remove from the parental control.

• At the up left part of the web page, at the right side of the written Family Safety there will be the option Remove the Member from the Family (the
      option name could be a bit different). Click on it.

• It will appear a small window asking you if you really want to remove the member from the family. Click on Remove.

If you think this discussion could be useful for the community please suggest to the others clicking on the key at the upper right side of the post.

Bye.

AdultAge, Feb 24, 2024
  3. haffy Win User
    Kids user accounts and family settings

Thanks for the links.

I want to create the kids family accounts but it forces you to assign /create an email even after selecting no email . then trying to enter something that is similar to their name doesnt work either as i get errors 'part of reserved domain' even when i put total random characters.

All i want to do is add the existing local kids accounts to the family list but it doesn't let me do that without assigning them an email? Is this correct?

This new MS stuff sucks its just not that straightforward and they are trying to force you into email accounts when you dont want one.

haffy, Feb 24, 2024
  4. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

Removing child’s account

I am trying to remove a kids account in Microsoft family but it’s saying this account is under statutory and requires the guardian (me) or organisers permission when I am the organiser and the account is no longer required to be under family as my kid is now 18. I have tried these solutions below but no luck.

Rhylie Murrowood, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

1. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself? - Similar Threads - remove kid another

2. Remove kid from Microsoft family safety account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove kid from Microsoft family safety account: Im trying to remove my kids from the Microsoft Family safety account but I keep getting this message."Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Cameron can remove this family member. Ask the...
  3. Remove kid from Microsoft family safety account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove kid from Microsoft family safety account: Im trying to remove my kids from the Microsoft Family safety account but I keep getting this message."Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Cameron can remove this family member. Ask the...
  4. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?: I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option...
  5. How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my kid from another family account as organiser himself?: I had sent over an invite to my son and he click on it, which somehow having him create his own family account instead of joining our family account. Now he is stuck in his own family account where he is the only family organiser but unable to make changes nor leave no option...
  6. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...: I am the family organiser and premium subscriber for my Microsoft account. My ex-husband is still on my account as an organiser and I wish to remove him from this and the family group. Whenever I click on the 3 dots to remove him, a box pops up with 'Underneath the options...
  7. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...: I am the family organiser and premium subscriber for my Microsoft account. My ex-husband is still on my account as an organiser and I wish to remove him from this and the family group. Whenever I click on the 3 dots to remove him, a box pops up with 'Underneath the options...
  8. How can I remove another adult from my family group who is an organiser when there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. how to remove my kid from microsoft family?

how to remove my kid from microsoft family?: Since he grow up and I remove him from the microsoft family. At this point, when I login to my microsoft family account. there is no member at all.However, my son's PC continue pops up computer use limitation, software restriction etc... How can I just stop these setup from...
  10. Child can remove himself from our Family Group

Child can remove himself from our Family Group: How can I prevent my son from removing himself from the Family Group? I've read the threads on this topic but can't find any that say how to block it. He doesn't have the password. He is listed as a "child". Yet he can still go into this and just click "Remove from Family...