Windows 10: How can I remove people from the taskbar?

Discus and support How can I remove people from the taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I remove people from the taskbar? [img] 95698 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Oct 17, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I remove people from the taskbar?

How can I remove people from the taskbar? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Oct 17, 2017
  2. MSpeciner Win User

How do I remove from the taskbar the new People icon in Windows 10 Creator Update

The taskbar icon selection in Settings doesn't include that one.

MSpeciner, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    How do I remove from the taskbar the new People icon in Windows 10 Creator Update

Right-click on the taskbar and click "Show People button" to uncheck it.

Ken Blake, Oct 17, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

dmholt57, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

1. How can I remove people from the taskbar? - Similar Threads - remove taskbar

2. icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...

in Windows 10 Support
    icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...: I uninstalled OneDrive earlier today, and it has turned out to be a BIG mistake. There are now no icons on my desktop except the Recycle Bin, and all icons have disappeared from my task bar except for the standard Microsoft apps (volume, battery, network etc.). A couple of...
  3. remove fake number from my taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove fake number from my taskbar: remove fake number from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-fake-number-from-my-taskbar/744d8fce-e85d-409a-adc3-4a6ae85b939d"
  4. Office - Taskbar - Jump List - Right Click - No Remove Command

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office - Taskbar - Jump List - Right Click - No Remove Command: Just started in last couple of weeks -- when I right click an Office icon on Taskbar (Word, Excel) and then right click, only a blank pop-up window appears. Same thing for Office icons in Start Menu. Does not show a "Remove this item" or other commands. It looks like this:...
  5. How I remove the pinned app from the taskbar when I already remove the app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How I remove the pinned app from the taskbar when I already remove the app.: Hi! I already remove the app but I forgot to unpin the app before I remove it. So after remove, the pinned app icon turns to a white paper icon as the image below and cannot unpin it anyway. [ATTACH] My question is how I do remove this icon out from my taskbar? It's...
  6. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove: All of a sudden for some reason a OneDrive icon suddenly appeared in my taskbar and I can't figure out how to remove it. Right-click offers no options. Can anyone help me with permanently removing it? I can't deal with the taskbar space it takes up. [img] thanks in...
  7. How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar?: How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-label-from-the-pinned-iconapp-on-the/10ea4444-64ac-4f4c-bc3e-b1ea92c28b99
  8. Windows Keeps Removing shortcuts and Taskbar pins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Keeps Removing shortcuts and Taskbar pins: The windows upgrade removed taskbar pins and shortcuts and my favorites in IE. I added them back after the upgrade and some other upgrade did the same thing. I can't keep doing this ever week. What do I do to turn off these changes to my system? I also read on some...
  9. How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon

How to remove white border from Windows 10 Pro taskbar ?? near the battery level and sound icon: Here's a video of what is happening: https://vimeo.com/user95029446/review/316829259/6e3a8d4c00 Please wait a little bit, it will start Thank you...
  10. Automatically Hide Taskbar in Desktop mode removes any icons on Taskbar

Automatically Hide Taskbar in Desktop mode removes any icons on Taskbar: Hello! I just purchased a new windows laptop, and as I was configuring the settings to display the taskbar like I it is on my desktop, I noticed a peculiar error when trying to hide the taskbar. I went to my Windows settings to check the "Automatically hide the taskbar in...