Windows 10: How can I remove people from the taskbar?

Discus and support How can I remove people from the taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I remove people from the taskbar? [img] 95698 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Oct 17, 2017.

1. mobile1 Win User

How can I remove people from the taskbar?

How can I remove people from the taskbar? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Oct 17, 2017
  2. MSpeciner Win User

How do I remove from the taskbar the new People icon in Windows 10 Creator Update

The taskbar icon selection in Settings doesn't include that one.

MSpeciner, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    How do I remove from the taskbar the new People icon in Windows 10 Creator Update

Right-click on the taskbar and click "Show People button" to uncheck it.

Ken Blake, Oct 17, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

dmholt57, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

1. How can I remove people from the taskbar? - Similar Threads - remove taskbar

2. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  3. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  4. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  5. How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar

How do i remove the "copilot" ai thing on my taskbar: How do i remove the AI app named "co-pilot" that has randomly appeared on my taskbar? I have attempted the normal ways, like going through the settings app, or rightclicking the icon. No such option exists. How do i get rid of this ai that i DID NOT ask to be on my computer....
  6. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?: This icon appeared after I replaced my motherboard 3 weeks ago. Never seen such icon before. No idea how to remove it. I think I have some sort of pathological minimalism or OCD and it's really bothersome....
  7. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?: This icon appeared after I replaced my motherboard 3 weeks ago. Never seen such icon before. No idea how to remove it. I think I have some sort of pathological minimalism or OCD and it's really bothersome....
  8. How can I remove the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" icon from my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to remove an icon from the taskbar **while it's running**

How to remove an icon from the taskbar **while it's running**: When a program is running it appears in the taskbar. Is there a way to prevent this icon appearing in the taskbar during its execution?Thanks...
  10. How to remove an icon from the taskbar **while it's running**

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an icon from the taskbar **while it's running**: When a program is running it appears in the taskbar. Is there a way to prevent this icon appearing in the taskbar during its execution?Thanks...