Windows 10: How can I restore file and desktop icons? Only appear the file name

Discus and support How can I restore file and desktop icons? Only appear the file name in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I attribute this to the PSD codec installed Ardify to display thumbnails of .pdf files, and haven't find a solution so i habld to restablish windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ClauDerrumbe, Jul 5, 2016.

1. How can I restore file and desktop icons? Only appear the file name

I attribute this to the PSD codec installed Ardify to display thumbnails of .pdf files, and haven't find a solution so i habld to restablish windows from the begining and reinstall all again.
    if you can help me I'll be gratefull.

:)

ClauDerrumbe, Jul 5, 2016
  2. phand pb Win User

How can I restore contact information from my myphone account after loosing the phone and using another with the myphone program not installed?

Hi,

Since last 7 -8 years I m using Windows Mobile Phones,

Presently I m using HTC Diamond 2 3G mobile.

So many of us are Facing the same Problem of Sync. With Myphone Data.

I used to sync my contacts, photos on Microsoft Myphone site,

· Sign in Microsoft Myphone as usual.

· Go to Phone

· Go to Contacts.

· First Page of Contacts is displayed

· Click Ctrl A (Select All) then Ctrl C

· Pest all these to NOTEPAD file only (i.e. rich text)

· Delete all unwanted line Except Name & Phone No.

· Name & Phone No. will appear in two lines as below

Name Phone

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBBBBBB

AXXXXXXX

Ayachit Div

Page 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 136

· Copy this Notepad file (name & phone nos.) data again to Word file (Repeat for all pages) in MyPhone site

· Delete unwanted spaces and rearrange in one line as below make one file for all data pages

AAAAAAAAAAAAA 1234567890

BBBBBBB 1176543210

AXXXXXXX 1235890111

Ayachit Div

· Now open Outlook 2007 then Click contacts,

· If there are contact nos. then click file- import and Export, Export all old contact data to
    “ *.csv file “

· Rename this “ *.csv ” then delete all old data.

· Paste all names from
    word file to this *.csv file in appropriate location, and then paste all phone no. appropriate locations.

· Save this file

· Import this file in Outlook 2007

· Sync. Mobile with Outlook 2007

· CONTRIANTS

· Only one can be copied

· No address and company can be copied

phand pb, Jul 5, 2016
  3. How can I restore an n70 .nfb file to my new n73 without the n70

yes I've tried this but the numbers and respective names have no correlation within the file. It is seemingly impossible.

olivers---01, Jul 5, 2016
Thema:

How can I restore file and desktop icons? Only appear the file name

1. How can I restore file and desktop icons? Only appear the file name - Similar Threads - restore file desktop

2. How to fix the user's files icon appearance on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the user's files icon appearance on the desktop?: I am using Windows 11 version 23H2, processor - intelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU. I recently downloaded anew theme from the Microsoft Store and applied it on my laptop which changed the appearance of the user's files icon on the desktop. Now I can't change the appearance of that...
  3. How to fix the user's files icon appearance on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the user's files icon appearance on the desktop?: I am using Windows 11 version 23H2, processor - intelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU. I recently downloaded anew theme from the Microsoft Store and applied it on my laptop which changed the appearance of the user's files icon on the desktop. Now I can't change the appearance of that...
  4. How can i stop this files to appear on desktop?

How can i stop this files to appear on desktop?: I can't identify these files, even if i delete it, they come back again after a short timeThe owner of these files is the systemhow can I stop the system from creating it or appear on the desktop?...
  5. How can i stop this files to appear on desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i stop this files to appear on desktop?: I can't identify these files, even if i delete it, they come back again after a short timeThe owner of these files is the systemhow can I stop the system from creating it or appear on the desktop?...
  6. How can i stop this files to appear on desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How can I restore a file's icon to the default "folded paper" icon?

How can I restore a file's icon to the default "folded paper" icon?: I'm on Windows 10 and I accidentally changed the associated "open with" app for .blend files so now I have it set to the Blender icon. I'd like to be able to change it back to this icon. Does anyone know how I can do this?...
  8. View files as icons on Desktop ONLY?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    View files as icons on Desktop ONLY?: Is there a way to vie files as icons only on the desktop? Thumbnails make it harder to find the files, as they al look like small white rectangles. Its not like you can make out any detail at that size. Much easier to look for an app icon since I know what app it was made...
  9. how do I restore desktop that shows file icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I restore desktop that shows file icons?: How do I restore desktop with files rather than MS display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-desktop-that-shows-file-icons/ceb8c7e2-3fc2-409b-8c41-5f9dfdcdac30
  10. Icons Not Showing only file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Not Showing only file name: I know Microsoft word converts a pdf to editable word file..Now the issue I m facing 1. I opend the Word 2016 version 2. was browsing for a pdf file from my pc 3 .I noticed in the browsing search box while loading all the pdfs from user folder the icons were changing...