Windows 10: How can I save videos from Cyberlink's PowerDirector 12?

Discus and support How can I save videos from Cyberlink's PowerDirector 12? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked on the Cyberlink Essentials icon as I was advised and found the video editing software called PowerDirector 12. I'm using this because Movie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Delly10, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Delly10 Win User

How can I save videos from Cyberlink's PowerDirector 12?

I clicked on the Cyberlink Essentials icon as I was advised and found the video editing software called PowerDirector 12. I'm using this because Movie Maker is no longer included on my computer as it was on my previous one. I finally figured out how to import a video and even how to edit out parts I don't want. But when it came to saving the final result, that's when I have a problem. It seemed simple enough: I clicked save, and then the "save" window came up and allowed me to choose the location I wanted to save it, and in what format. Then I clicked "Save" at the bottom of the window, and the window disappeared. When I went to the location it was supposed to save to, it wasn't there. I tried this repeatedly, even specifying different save locations and formats for the video. Still, I got no video to show for it.

I even found a video on youtube that gives instructions. At 1:03, it shows how to do a save. I did it this way, and I got no results after doing this. Here's the video: How to Produce (Render/Export) a Video in PowerDirector 12 - YouTube

Can someone please help me with this?

:)

Delly10, Jul 17, 2016

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) install problem

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) is part of the installation for CyberLink PowerDirector. CyberLink PowerDirector is video editing software. I get this error every time I try to install the program.

Error 1935.

'Microsoft.VC90.ATL,version="9.0.30729.1",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",

processorArchitecture="amd64",type="wind32".

Any way to fix this problem?

Thanks For Any Help You Can Give

Cody Odgers, Jul 17, 2016
  3. Win 10 update ruins Power Director 12

Ken

CyberLink PowerDirector 14:

CyberLink PowerDirector

PowerDirector 14 System Requirements:

PowerDirector 16

Operating System

• Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista (SP2)

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 17, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

You forgot to click Start to produce / save the video. See screenshot for instructions in producing and saving your video:

How can I save videos from Cyberlink's PowerDirector 12? [​IMG]

(Click screenshot to pop-out, click again to enlarge.)

5. Delly10 Win User
    Ah, I see now! That way sure seems counter-intuitive, but I guess that's the way they made it. Usually, clicking "save" is the last step in saving something. I'll do what you said when I get the chance and see if I end up with a new video.

I guess I could also mention something else as long as I'm writing. I have videos that are shot at 30FPS, but when I tried to use them, I got a message saying I could only do videos up to 29.7FPS, so it reduced the output to the next level, which is 25FPS, which will degrade the quality. What's with that??? Couldn't they afford to give me that last 0.3FPS? Or is this just a way to get people to buy an upgraded version of this program?

Delly10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I save videos from Cyberlink's PowerDirector 12? - Similar Threads - save videos Cyberlink's

2. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  3. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  4. I cant save a photo from a video

I cant save a photo from a video: how to save a photo from a video. When doing this in the photo app I receive the error: something went wrong try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-photo-from-a-video/e727a33b-1d1b-46c9-87bd-cc741fd7cbcb
  5. Can I get a refund for CyberLink PowerDirector?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for CyberLink PowerDirector?: I purchased CyberLink PowerDirector 18 Ultra and it crashes everytime I try to use it. I have contacted CyberLink directly, and they informed me that the version purchased through Microsoft is different from a stand alone version. "With reference to your query, please be...
  6. I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12

I am trying to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12: I recently installed windows 10 pro, love the program. recently I tried on a few occasions to uninstall cyberlink power dvd 12, it is listed as cyberlink media 10 in the apps files. when I hit uninstall, install shield starts and stops 3/4 ways thru and give the following...
  7. Cyberlink Powerdirector refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cyberlink Powerdirector refund: Hello, I purchased a video editing application called cyberlink powerdirector 10 form the Microsoft store but the application cannot start up. I have contacted Cyberlink powerdirector but haven't been able to make it function or get a refund. I need to know if I can get a...
  8. How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink

How to uninstall Video Player For Dell by Cyberlink: ...without losing data? Microsoft says Uninstall app, your data will not be affected. Then when I click uninstall, I get a response that all program and data will be removed....
  9. Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 changing my power plan settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 changing my power plan settings: As the title says when ever i use Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 as soon as i click the x to exit program it resets my power scheme changing screen timeout and changing my ssd idle time to 0 if i wanted it to be 0 i would set it my self, how do i prevent PWD15 from doing what i...
  10. Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 keeps changing my power plan settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 keeps changing my power plan settings: As the title says when ever i use Cyberlink Powerdirector 15 as soon as i click the x to exit program it resets my power scheme changing screen timeout and changing my ssd idle time to 0 if i wanted it to be 0 i would set it my self, how do i prevent PWD15 from doing what i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best way to save your cyberlink powerdirector

2. how to save in cyberlink powerdirector 12