Windows 10: how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time

Discus and support how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a recent windows update I am unable to have 2 apps on the screen at 1 time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DouglasBroussard, Jul 19, 2018.

1. how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time

After a recent windows update I am unable to have 2 apps on the screen at 1 time.

:)

DouglasBroussard, Jul 19, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Resolvin Code 1 - CV: yQpTSOTqF0KtlNVb in my app store

Hi Maria,

Please try the steps below and check if the issue can be fixed.

Step 1: Run
    the Windows store app troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click on Windows Store app.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2:

Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.
    • Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Charlie Win User

how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time

Screensaver delay time resets to 1 on boot

Joan. So the screen saver needs to be set to what to come on? Seams like if its your scrolling pictures you would want it to come on at 1. Just wondering does the Cozi app show up on this list?

how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time [​IMG]

Charlie, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time

1. how can I see 2 apps on the screen at 1 time - Similar Threads - apps screen

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  5. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  6. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  7. Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution

Apps large on screen, not related to scaling or resolution: Suddenly everything on my screen is HUGE! Icons, Apps, Fonts...Screen Resolution is "Recommended", 1920X1080. Scale is 100%. This is not related to the monitor, other computers plugged to the same monitor show fine. This effects all programs. I checked for driver updates....
  8. Screen record restricted apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen record restricted apps: how can i screen record restricted apps on win10, is this possible? submitted by /u/kfckeption [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bz7r4l/screen_record_restricted_apps/
  9. Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that auto dims screen after a period of time?: Like the oled protection function of the Xbox series s submitted by /u/JOOOQUUU [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bgmpgm/is_there_an_app_that_auto_dims_screen_after_a/
  10. Family safety screen time not working but app blocking works

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety screen time not working but app blocking works: Windows 10 PC 2/29/2024Screen time is set to 0 minutesHowever the child account is still able to login on the device. I can block apps and that is working properly. I have checked for updates, checked it’s a standard user account, verified the child account. No idea why this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i see 2 apps at one time