Windows 10: How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space?

Discus and support How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I managed to have a windows 10 trio: a Dell laptop, not very new; a 9 inch Nextbook 2-in-1 and an Alcatel Idol 4S. Besides being 100% Windows phone, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cornelius Heinrichs, Jul 11, 2018.

1. How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space?

I managed to have a windows 10 trio: a Dell laptop, not very new; a 9 inch Nextbook 2-in-1 and an Alcatel Idol 4S. Besides being 100% Windows phone, I had the understanding that one of the reasons to stick to one and the same OS for all devices was this modern synchronising thing. However, I have not been able to do so or I got lost somewhere in the process.

From my first days on Windows 10, I realized that there is an "OneDrive" app even on the desktop devices and there is a OneDrive section on every File Explorer. However, they do not correspond to each other. On the PC, the OneDrive app and section of FE say "empty"; on the tablet, there are Documents and Photos subfiles with nothing in them. The app on the Alcatel is the only one that, when opening, will show me exactly the files I have on OneDrive as I find them when I open a session on ondrive.live.com. Question: Is'nt it supposed that I should be able to see the same files on all my devices on both, the app and the OneDrive section of File Explorer? All devices are linked to the same hotmail account!

Also, I constantly have to delete stuff due to my limited 5GB storage. I never got a notification to register or anything after I was promised 30 GB when buying my first Lumia phone. But suddenly I was cut off!! Anything I can do without buying the 1TB?

A die-hard Windows Phone fan from Mexico

:)

Cornelius Heinrichs, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 11, 2018
  4. How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space?

Silverlight blocking Onedrive files for attachments

Are you using OneDrive app or OneDrive on the web? If you are using OneDrive app you can try to remove and readd your OneDrive account, while the Microsoft Silverlight is installed, follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right click on the OneDrive icon on the taskbar and click on Settings.
    • On the Account tab, click on the Unlink this PC under OneDrive.
    • Click on Unlink account to confirm.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space?

1. How can I see my files on the same OneDrive account through devices? And more space? - Similar Threads - files same OneDrive

2. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?: I am new to OneDrive and want to do something that should be simple. I have three devices; a desktop with windows 10, a laptop with windows 11, and an android phone. All have OneDrive with the same account. I would like to manually put a file in the OneDrive folder on one...
  3. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?: I am new to OneDrive and want to do something that should be simple. I have three devices; a desktop with windows 10, a laptop with windows 11, and an android phone. All have OneDrive with the same account. I would like to manually put a file in the OneDrive folder on one...
  4. How to share a file across devices with the same OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I free up more space?

How can I free up more space?: My windows 10 is telling me i’m using 222GB of storage. I have lots of large games but they are all definitely downloaded to my external storage device, not my actual pc. that device has 2,000GB left. My pc is not letting me open google chrome or do anything because it has...
  6. How can I free up more space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I free up more space?: My windows 10 is telling me i’m using 222GB of storage. I have lots of large games but they are all definitely downloaded to my external storage device, not my actual pc. that device has 2,000GB left. My pc is not letting me open google chrome or do anything because it has...
  7. How can I free up more space?

8. Bitlocker recovery key is not saved to onedrive but i see my device there, how can I find...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key is not saved to onedrive but i see my device there, how can I find...: The BitLocker recovery key is not saved to one drive but I see my device there, how can I find Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-is-not-saved-to-onedrive/d06ef21d-2e5e-4425-ac9b-f5f08cd10dd8
  9. Bitlocker recovery key is not saved to onedrive but i see my device there, how can I find...

Bitlocker recovery key is not saved to onedrive but i see my device there, how can I find...: The BitLocker recovery key is not saved to one drive but I see my device there, how can I find Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-is-not-saved-to-onedrive/d06ef21d-2e5e-4425-ac9b-f5f08cd10dd8
  10. Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?

Is Disk Space and OneDrive space the same?: Personal One Drive is pointed to C Drive. [ATTACH] Business One Drive is pointed to D Drive. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a 1 TB Personal One Drive and a 1 TB Business One Drive. I have 117.19 GB in Disk 1 and OS (C:). I Have 931.51 GB in Disk 0 and Data (D:). Are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can harman kardon invoke open files from my onedrive?