Windows 10: How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

Discus and support How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shri Jnanashakthi, Aug 14, 2018.

1. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper

:)

Shri Jnanashakthi, Aug 14, 2018

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Dhow Win User
    How to change default paper size setting in Windows 10 to custom size?

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and I'm really frustrated on a simple thing: how to change the default paper size setting to custom size? Previously this is not a problem, but on Windows 10 the option is no longer available from the printer's
    advance settings.

4. Sunanta73 Win User

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How to change default paper size setting in Windows 10 to custom size?

Hi,

I want to change paper size from "Letter" to "A4" to all of my printers (I use Windows 10).

I have tried to change the paper size in Setting | Printers and Scanners | Manage | Printing Preferences , but the change is not saved. When I wanna print, the default paper size goes back to "Letter".

Please advise

Sunanta73, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

1. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10 - Similar Threads - set Custom Paper

2. Missing of custom paper size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing of custom paper size: Hi,I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  3. Missing of custom paper size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing of custom paper size: Hi,I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  4. Missing of custom paper size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing of custom paper size

Missing of custom paper size: Hi, I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  6. Setting default paper size in windows 10, is the paper size of the default printer.

Setting default paper size in windows 10, is the paper size of the default printer.: Hi Microsoft, you can improve the documentation for the setting of the default paper size for application. I noticed the default paper size for Edge, Outlook, ... is taken from the paper size of the default printer. Where is this documented. The discussions on this...
  7. Custom Paper Size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom Paper Size: I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I...
  8. Paper sizes

Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  10. Changing the default paper size

Changing the default paper size: How do you change the default paper size from letter to A4. ALL the paper I buy in the UK is A4 and the letter size, although only slightly out, throws out my formatting, particularly when I do a mail merge or print a document with a header or footer. Again, Help. 56550

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set default paper size windows 10

2. set custom paper size in windows 10