How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup?

Discus and support How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend. When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MeAndMyComputer Win User

My computer upgraded from 1709 to 1803 this past weekend.
    When I boot up I get the normal Edge start screen but also a Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android.

[​IMG]

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Jun 12, 2018
  2. VishwaRaj Win User

Cortana on iOS and Android

No there should be atleast uniqueness .... I am not saying that IOS and Androids could not have their own but Microsoft should kept in its phone only in the starting period , because this time Windows is somewhat less popular as compared to IOS and Android.....

VishwaRaj, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to run Microsoft Edge automatically at startup

Hi Jimmill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to run Microsoft Edge automatically after the boot. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• PressWindows key + R from Desktop.
    • Type shell:startup and press
      ok.
    • The Startup folder for the logged in user account will now appear.
    • Drag and drop the programs that you wish to run automatically at boot add their shortcuts to the Startup.
    • Restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? - Similar Threads - stop Microsoft Edge

1. stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll

in Windows 10 Support
    stop Microsoft Office from readjusting page when I scroll: this is driving me nuts . whenever I accidentally scroll, the window either changes its size or changes its position . I found a fix for excel the modified the registry . I need something that will work with word and PowerPoint . 110670
  2. Microsoft Edge - Clicking inside pages stops working right after start

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge - Clicking inside pages stops working right after start: Hello, Today I was using my PC as usually with Microsoft Edge as my browser, I didn't have any problems with it what-so-ever since the Creators update but today it suddenly changed by not letting me click on anything inside the browser itself (only text boxes inside pages and...
  3. Microsoft please stop making things difficult in Edge!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft please stop making things difficult in Edge!: 1) When I open a new tab (in Edge) theres a very good chance I know what website I want to go to so why don't you make the url box viewable by default when you open a new tab? Why do I need to click the empty space to make the url box open? Whats the advantage of doing this?...
  4. How to stop Microsoft nagging

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Microsoft nagging: Hello, As you already know from my previous posts about problems upgrading my windows 10 system, until I get it fixed, each time I turn on my pc, I notice lot of net traffic (something is downloading), I pull the line plug out, chk on C: and find brand new folder...
  5. Stop Microsoft edge launching on start up?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop Microsoft edge launching on start up?: At least I assume it launches on start up since when I try to run ccleaner it says it will have to close edge and is that OK, if I say yes it simply hangs up forever on trying to close it. Does it launch automatically on start up? If so can I prevent this? Its not showing in...
  6. Microsoft Edge Cache Database - please make it stop!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge Cache Database - please make it stop!: Just installed Windows 10. Microsoft Edge stinks, so I continue using Chrome, using IE11 for a backup. I run CCleaner regularly, usually more than once a day. Disregarding the notion of whether I ought to be running it that often, I write to complain of the message I get...
  7. Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft stops manufacturing its Kinect sensors: Microsoft has stopped making Kinect sensors seven years after releasing its first model in 2010. Microsoft officials confirmed to Fast Co Design on October 25 that manufacturing of Kinect has officially shut down. Microsoft officials said they've sold about 35 million...
How can I stop Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android at startup? solved