Windows 10: How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center??

Discus and support How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Win 10 Home, version 1607 (build 14393.407)(upgraded from 8.1 six or seven months ago). My problem just started about 15 minutes ago! I have "file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by yrralrellim, Nov 19, 2016.

1. How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center??

Win 10 Home, version 1607 (build 14393.407)(upgraded from 8.1 six or seven months ago). My problem just started about 15 minutes ago! I have "file history" disabled and I have had it disabled for many weeks. I have not connected or disconnected any USB drives in the previous 2 weeks or more. I do not have Windows backup enabled. I have a daily image file saved to another partition by automatic scheduling of Macrium Reflect. In addition, my server automatically backs up this laptop every day in the wee hours of the morning. I can connect and see the server. EVERYTHING that I can see looks normal except for this sudden and repeated Windows error message. It says: "File History" "Reconnect your drive" "Your files will temporarily be copied to your hard drive" "Your file history drive was disconnected for too long." "Reconnect it and then tap or click .... etc. etc.

Any pointers please to stop the Action Center popups?

:)

yrralrellim, Nov 19, 2016

2. how do i get the action center POP UP from appearing with every key stroke

hello

how do I get the action center pop-up from appearing with every key stroke

CharlesDattilo, Nov 19, 2016
  3. how do i get the action center POP UP from appearing with every key stroke

Which key on your keyboard is causing it to open?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 19, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center??

essenbe, Nov 19, 2016
  5. Action Center warnings ended at 14:42 per system log. MBAMSwissArmy.sys file information is apparently due to the process known as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by Malwarebytes (Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software). I am satisfied that I have to look no farther.

Thanks much for your reply. Best regards.

Info per my system log was:
    The certificate received from the remote server has not validated correctly. The error code is 0x80092013.

The TLS connection request has failed. The attached data contains the server certificate.

The server {F3B4E234-7A68-4E43-B813-E4BA55A065F6} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The certificate received from the remote server has not validated correctly. The error code is 0x80092013. The TLS connection request has failed. The attached data contains the server certificate.

A service was installed in the system.Service Name: MBAMSwissArmyService File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sysService Type: kernel mode driverService Start Type: demand startService Account: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.The server {F3B4E234-7A68-4E43-B813-E4BA55A065F6} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

yrralrellim, Nov 20, 2016
  6. Sure did! Jogged my memory enough to incite me how to do some digging!

yrralrellim, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center??

1. How can I stop Windows 10 baloney pop-up from the Action Center?? - Similar Threads - stop baloney pop

2. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  3. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  4. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Action Center keeps popping up 2021

Action Center keeps popping up 2021: Hi, I know this was an issue back in 2016 but it is happening again to me now. For some reason whenever I use my touchpad to click on my screen the action center automatically pops up even though I don't want it to. I know it is the touch pad because when I click around...
  6. Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?

Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?: I have a 2-monitor set-up where my Left monitor is my main display. My Action center used to appear on my right monitor as I've also moved the main task bar to the right monitor. I was fiddling with a pen display tablet yesterday and I think that somehow changed it to my...
  7. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  8. How to get pop-up from action center?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get pop-up from action center?: I use the mail app from windows 10 for my e-mail.Is it possible to get a pop-up from the action center when i get a e-mail? At the moment i see only on the icon in the taskbar that a got a e-mail but without a pop-up. 46593
  9. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951
  10. Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages: Hi folks,*Smile please can some one help me get rid of this most annoying problem. I have read threads online but the message keeps poping up*Mad I dont want windows action center messages - its been driving me round the bend all day long. I dont understand why windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. service name: mbamswissarmyservice file name: \systemroot\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sysservice type: kernel mode driverservice start type: demand startservice account: