Windows 10: How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?

Discus and support How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I switch between win themes easily? Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut? 107161 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yahanna, Mar 30, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?

How can I switch between win themes easily? Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut?

:)

yahanna, Mar 30, 2018

2. When I switch between calls, how can I put some music ....

I don't think it's possible to keep sending audio while a call is on Hold.

So I don't think you can do that.

el_loco---01, Mar 30, 2018
  3. When I switch between calls, how can I put some music ....

Hello.

When I switch between calls, how can I put some music to the person that is wainting.

I have a N70. And, frequently when I have a call somebody calls me. What I use to do is to put one of then in hold while I'm finishing one of the calls.

I would like to put music playing to the person that is wainting/ is holding the call.

Is it possible?

Marco

mpsilva---01, Mar 30, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

AndreTen, Mar 30, 2018
  5. yahanna Win User
    yahanna, Mar 31, 2018
  6. AndreTen Win User
    Could it be with 2 shortcuts, one for each theme?

Follow these guide: ghacks.net |how-to-quickly-switch-between-themes-in-windows

It's for Windows 7, but it works the same. Basically, themes are saved in 2 locations. Create a shortcut and you're good to go. Create shortcuts on Desktop, and move them later.

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily? - Similar Threads - Switch Between Themes

2. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  3. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can' t switch between apps: For example i was playing a game and when I alt tabbed to go on google to do a research it wasn't loading up the page so i went back to the game and the game and i got kicked out for connection lost and after like 3seconds it went back to normal so i tried to not use alt tab...
  4. I can' t switch between apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I 'SAVE AS' in display settings to easily switch between home and work monitor...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I 'SAVE AS' in display settings to easily switch between home and work monitor...: At my office I have a 3 screen setup, at home I have 1 widescreen monitor and a secondary standard resolution monitor. Every time I take my laptop back and forth I have to redo the display settings, it would be very convenient to save those settings to a couple of profiles...
  6. How to Easily switch between 2 monitors/graphics cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to Easily switch between 2 monitors/graphics cards: So basicly I have 2 monitors. My main monitor is smaller (27"), but has higher resolution and frame rate. I use it for work and games. My second monitor is actually a tv. It's bigger, but has lower resolution and frame rate. I use it for movies and sometimes co-op games. I...
  7. How can I change theme

How can I change theme: Is there any way that i can add other themes from the web and make them default theme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-theme/4c9990d6-f519-4992-833a-eb7cf96c9490
  8. How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...: How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my regular mouse/keypad for control? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-easily-switch-between-using-my-xbox/6c24b25e-c73f-4563-82cd-0a1a4aaffe52
  9. Themes no longer easily found under personalize

Themes no longer easily found under personalize: I was trying to change my slide show of pictures as background theme. Now when I right click on the desktop , then click on personalize , I get a pop up that is different from what I had before. Now the theme selections are no longer displayed for easy selection . In its...
  10. How can I switch between tablet mode easily?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I switch between tablet mode easily?: I know I can use settings, but that is a pain (too many steps). Would there be a one click (or double click) way to change this (toggle it?). Thanks. 11010