Windows 10: How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD

Discus and support How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My motherboard has 2 nvme slots at first I had a single SSD then I got another one which is faster and larger on capacity. I have got files on both old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cunatik, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Cunatik Win User

How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD

My motherboard has 2 nvme slots at first I had a single SSD then I got another one which is faster and larger on capacity. I have got files on both old and new SSD so deleting anything is not an option for me. Old SSD holds the Windows install so is it possible to transfer everything to the new one without losing any files at all?

:)

Cunatik, Feb 29, 2024

2. Transfer Windows 11 pro OS from SSD to PCIe SSD

Is there a Microsoft application that allows us to transfer Windows 11 Pro from SSD to PCIe SSD without losing the license?

sudesh naik1, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Kursah Win User

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

1. How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD - Similar Threads - transfer another SSD

2. How can I transfer my windows 11 OS from hdd to ssd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my windows 11 OS from hdd to ssd?: So I had given this technician to install ssd and transfer os from hdd to ssd.But I found out that the os is still in the hdd.I also see that my laptop is very slow and the purpose for which i installed ssd is not at all fulfilled.Please help how to transfer this windows 11...
  3. How can I transfer my windows 11 OS from hdd to ssd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer my windows 11 OS from hdd to ssd?: So I had given this technician to install ssd and transfer os from hdd to ssd.But I found out that the os is still in the hdd.I also see that my laptop is very slow and the purpose for which i installed ssd is not at all fulfilled.Please help how to transfer this windows 11...
  4. How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD

How can I transfer Windows 11 to another SSD: My motherboard has 2 nvme slots at first I had a single SSD then I got another one which is faster and larger on capacity. I have got files on both old and new SSD so deleting anything is not an option for me. Old SSD holds the Windows install so is it possible to transfer...
  5. How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?: How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd? Can i use my old license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-transfer-my-windows-licence-to-another/8b53b809-0baa-4789-a30b-2c5e59a0d15a
  6. How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?

How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?: How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd? Can i use my old license key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-transfer-my-windows-licence-to-another/8b53b809-0baa-4789-a30b-2c5e59a0d15a
  7. How i can transfer my windows licence to another motherboard and another ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can I transfer all data to a SSD and then to another SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I transfer all data to a SSD and then to another SSD: So I got a new SSD for Christmas and I can’t transfer my data from my old SSD to my new SSD because I can’t have them in at the same time, so I am transferring my data to a portable hard drive, and then onto my new SSD. My main thought is that it won’t get ALL of my data over...
  9. How can I transfer license to another PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I transfer license to another PC?: I have a digital license on my laptop running Windows 10. I want to purchase a new laptop and transfer the license to this new machine. Can I do this?...
  10. How can I upgrade from a SSD to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I upgrade from a SSD to another?: Hello! I got a nice deal with the black friday's discounts for a 480GB SSD from kingston. I had another one with 120GB so i want to move everything from it to the other one, that means Windows and a couple of apps. I will keep both SSDs in my system but I want the 480GBs one...